As we speak, 7 billion people dwell on our planet.
Over 100 billion lived and died on it previously.
What if only a tenth of them got here again… for us?
A contemporary hybrid of the basic RTS and trendy Tower Protection.
Recruit troopers, place them on slots and allow them to shoot incoming waves of zombies by their very own.
Manually transfer troopers between slots, improve slots and troopers, order provides,
throw grenades and molotovs, order airstrikes and function enormous bulldozers.
Good mixture of technique, techniques and micromanagement.
Earn cash on missions and spend them between missions to purchase everlasting applied sciences, upgrades, weapons ect.
- 46 missions.
- 4 issue modes common, nightmare, 3 man problem, TV problem
- 22 sorts of recruits.
- 150 everlasting upgrades between every mission.
- 8 primary enemy varieties, from shambling creatures, to crawling horrors, to quick predators.
- 2 sorts of large mutant zombie bosses for further motion.
- Zombie birds
- A gun rack of weapons, from trusty .38s, to lethal shotguns, to ultra-accurate sniper rifles.
- Excessive explosives to show zombies into pink jelly.
- Molotov cocktails to cease zombies with a blazing inferno.
- Heavy automobiles to crush each zombie of their path.
- Laser-activated turrets.
- Devastating airstrikes.
- Tesla towers
- Provide deliveries.
- Actual-time soldier upgrades, recruitment and buying and selling.
- Infinite mode for hardcore gamers who crave limitless pleasure.
- Particular problem modes.
- Excessive replayability means that you can full every mission and return to it as you please, to earn more cash and rise your rating.
- Full 3D surroundings, highways, cities and deserts.
- Common free updates with extra missions and upgrades.
Model 12.8 changelog:
– Bug fixes and enhancements.