Zodiark’s Fall Extreme Trial Guide in Final Fantasy XIV’s Endwalker
Final Fantasy XIV offers a variety of experiences for fans — from story content to fun mini-games, as well as more challenging content for players looking to hone their skills.
The hardest content available in the game is the Savage and Unreal quests, while the Extreme trials serve as a fitting introduction to those challenging bosses.
The Minstrel’s Ballad: Zodiark’s Fall is one of two Extreme betas introduced with the latest expansion. Endwalker, the other being Hydaelyn’s Call. Since the second sentence is more difficult, you should start with Zodiark’s Fall.
In addition to providing several hours of learning, practice, and farming, the quest will reward The best device in the game in patch 6.0 and Lynx of Divine Darkness mount. If you haven’t already, here’s a guide to how to unlock quest.
The quest is not as difficult as the Savage and Unreal content, because the player can succeed without knowing its mechanics well. If a player knows which areas are safe, they can lead the others. According to the team, there are only two stack mechanisms.
On the other hand, it still challenges the player’s skill in their chosen job with tank ramming, large-scale attacks, and an Enraged phase where the party is wiped out if the boss doesn’t. defeated in time.
Here’s a guide to The Minstrel’s Ballad: Zodiark’s Fall, which explains his attacks in order.
Zodiark’s Fall Extreme Trial Guide in Endwalker
- Kokytos: Everyone’s HP is reduced to 1.
- Paradeigma: Summon birds. Stay with the group under one bird to avoid AoE damage while stacking for the next attack.
- Styx: Five hits that the whole group had to sing.
- Ania: Tank-buster, the tanks have to switch because of the bug inflicted on the target. It has a large radius, so the target must stay away from the group.
- Exoterikos: When the form is tied to the side of a purple triangle, avoid it by standing in the nearest corner. When it’s a red square, stand on the opposite side of the podium.
- The first exoterikos is always a triangle. Get close to the triangle and watch the boss closely: he will create a triangle or square between his arms. If it’s a triangle, get close to him. If it’s a square, take on the opposite side. Both mechanics will resolve simultaneously.
- Paradeigma and Algedon:
- Observe the boss closely before going to the safe space. He will go in one direction, towards the Southwest or Southeast corners. He will wipe out anyone in his path in a straight line, so locate the bird safely and stand on its outer half, close to the corner of the platform.
- Phobos: Attacks the entire party and deals considerable damage over time. Heal accordingly. If you have a White Mage, ask them to drop the Lit Liturgy Bell at this point as it is ideal for this attack.
- Exoterikos and Astral Flow:
- Astral Flow rotates the platform to 90 degrees and spawns two snakes. The snakes will rotate with the platform and will deal damage in a straight line, just like in the normal test.
- To survive, determine where the snakes will rotate and where Exoterikos is safe. It’s one of the hardest parts of the fight, so don’t worry if you don’t get it right away.
- Ania: Another tank.
- Paradeigma and Adikia:
- Adikia is the same attack as in normal mode: the boss punches both sides of the platform. Hide under his head while avoiding snake attacks.
- Darkness Rises: Four purple spheres appear as a DPS check. Kill them all before the Zodiark’s Strength gauge reaches 100 percent or you’ll wipe them all out.
- After a while, the form will be created in front of the boss. The blue diamonds will deal damage in a straight line, so avoid them. The other form can be a triangle (where small safe points will be near the boss) or square (going away from the boss). On the screenshot shown above, the safe spot will be just below the edge of each triangle, near the edge of the platform, and away from the center.
- He will perform this attack twice. Each player taking damage during this phase fills the gauge, so can easily be wiped out if you’re not careful.
- Astronomical eclipse:
- This is another tough part of the fight, just like the normal mode. The boss will go in three directions, which will represent three consecutive attacks. The platform will be divided into nine smaller squares, like a tic-tac-toe. Look far behind the boss to see the stars representing the platform. Empty cells are safe spots.
- Think of it like a mirror: if the safe spot is on the top line, it will be the top line behind you. In the screenshot above, the safe spot on the bottom line of the stars is the one marked D. Don’t hesitate to put letters and numbers in each to better define where to go. . It’s better to wait before reaching the safe point, because if the second point is too far away, you won’t make it in time. Only tanks can survive a hit.
- Esoteric Light
- Immediately after, the boss will create three forms of diamonds in front of him. Look at him to see which will spawn first, as they’ll be the first to deal damage in a line. Go before the last diamond to appear, then switch when the first one resolves.
- Paradeigma and Astral Flow + Fire Line:
- It’s counter-intuitive, but follow the Behemoths, because they will be replaced by birds as the platform rotates. Determine which direction the flame will turn. If you are under fire, stand right behind it. If it’s on the other side, stand on the farther half of the flame.
- Ania: Tank.
- Exoterikos and Algedon: Form a triangle or square and attack in a line from the northwest or northeast (stand at a safe angle).
- Paradeigma and Astral Flow:
- This one is harder to predict than the previous one as snakes will replace the Behemoth. You must locate the bottom half of the safety of the bird to avoid the snakes that will deal damage in the line after they rotate.
- Healers, be prepared: if someone fails right then and there, you must deal with them immediately as Styx will deal with it afterwards.
- Styx: Stack and heal.
- Trimorphos Exoterikos: Exoterikos’ three consecutive attacks.
- Adikia: It will resolve immediately after the previous attack, so you will have to run fast.
- Astronomical eclipse: Same craftsman.
- Ania: Tank.
- Exoterikos and Astral Flow with snakes
- First, locate the safe from Exoterikos (triangle or square). Then the place is safe from snake attack. Finally, adjust your position to the direction of the flame’s rotation.
- Phlegethon: AoE zones will spawn three times at the feet of certain players. Dodge accordingly.
- Styx: Stack and heal.
- Exoterikos and Triple Esoteric Ray: Square/triangle and two waves touch the diamond in a row. The safe position will be split in half, so you will have to adjust.
- Paradeigma: Birds and giants, fire lines. Standing under the giant animal, the upper half is safe from fire.
- Phobos: Stack and heal the DoT effect.
- Subsequent attacks will continue one after another until you defeat the boss or it is in Enraged mode. If he does, it means your team doesn’t deal enough damage for a certain time and you will be wiped out.
https://dotesports.com/mmo/news/zodiarks-fall-extreme-trial-guide-in-final-fantasy-xivs-endwalker Zodiark’s Fall Extreme Trial Guide in Final Fantasy XIV’s Endwalker