The orc-killing mayhem must continue and today Robot Entertainment is ensuring that Orcs Must Die once again, with the third installment of their award-winning series. Yes, Orcs must die! 3 is available now on Xbox, PlayStation, and PC.
Previously launched on Google Stadia, Orcs Must Die! 3 has now found a home on Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S, PS4, PS5 and PC via Steam, as players get the chance to engage in all-new War Scenarios as they use new traps and machines to protect themselves from the Orcs.
Keeping their rift secure is key to any Orc Must Die! 3 players, and with both solo and online co-op gameplay, doing so can happen through a variety of pathways. For example, you can drop walls of arrows, spike traps, plastic pits, and choose gravity-defying traps that will knock any Orc left, right, and center. But it’s not just about the traps – you’ll also need to go down and dirty these guys, getting close enough to supplement any trap-based mayhem going on.
With a new story to join, the addition of the Drastic Step campaign for good measure, Scramble Mode, many upgrades and more, the arrival of Orcs Must Die! 3 and the end of the Google Stadia exclusivity will be something many will find appealing.
Those key features include:
- More – Orc Must Die! 3 is everything fans loved about the first two games and more.
- New Story – Play through a brand new story set more than 20 years after Orc Must Die! 2.
- War Scenario – All new War Scenarios deliver on the promise of scale first set forth in Orcs Must Die!
- War Machine – You’ll need new deadly and destructive weapons to handle these hordes.
- It never stops – Orc’s legion continues long after the story is complete.
- Take drastic steps – Orcs must die! 3 comes with free Drastic Steps campaign and content.
- Scramble to Survive – The new Scramble mode pits you against lowly Orcs that evolve with increasingly difficult and sinister tricks.
We are currently doing a full review of Orcs Must Die! 3 on Xbox Series X | S (yes this is fully optimized for the next generation) and will provide our thoughts when possible, letting you know if this is worth the £24.99 bundled price tag or not.
However, if you want to join us in slaying some Orcs, come to Xbox Store, PlayStation Store or Steam right now. Trapping can never be so good…
Orcs must die! 3 unleashed orc-slaying anarchy on a previously unimaginable scale. Alone or with a friend by your side, arm yourself with a huge arsenal of weapons and traps. Cut, burn, toss and smack hordes of loathsome Orcs in this long-awaited legacy film. New to the series, War Scenarios pits players against the largest army of orcs ever assembled. Mountable War Machines give players the firepower they need to charge up, stab, burn carbon, and defeat hideous intruders.
https://www.thexboxhub.com/zap-burn-grind-and-toss-those-orcs-must-die-3-is-now-available-on-xbox-playstation-and-pc/ | Zap, burn, grind and toss – those Orcs Must Die! 3 is now available on Xbox, PlayStation and PC