Xbox stuck on green loading screen
A new one Xbox Series X / WILL the error is cropping which seems to severely affect the loading of the console. This green loading screen error causes your Xbox to keep trying to start up with nothing happening. In fact, it’s so damaging that some even call it the blue screen of death. If you encounter this error, don’t worry, we’re here to help.
How to fix Xbox stuck on green loading screen
If your Xbox console is stuck on the green loading screen, there are a few things you can do to fix it:
- First, you’ll want to try turning your control panel on and off manually first.
- This is done by pressing the Xbox button on the front of your system and waiting for a beep. Once turned off, turn it back on and it will most likely boot up normally.
- If not, you should completely unplug your console from the power source.
- Leave the machine unplugged for a few minutes, then plug it back in and try again. This will ensure that no power is going through your panel, meaning that when you turn it back on, it will be fresh again.
- Your next option is to do a factory reset, which will completely restore your Xbox to its basic configuration and settings.
- Make sure you have backed up your saved data and settings before that as they will be deleted from the control panel via factory reset. Just download Xbox factory settings program from the official website into the USB, then connect it to your console. That’s the only way to do it if the UI doesn’t work.
If all of these other tips fail, then you should contact Xbox support. They should be able to bring the console in for repair if necessary, to dig deep into the problem. By that time, hopefully it will be sorted!
For more on Xbox, we have tips on how get yourself an Xbox Series X this Christmas. We also have a Guide to buying PS5, if you love one of Sony’s consoles.
Source link Xbox stuck on green loading screen