WSATools, an APK installer for the Android subsystem for Windows 11, is now publicly available in the Microsoft Store.
WSATools 0.1.70 is now available:
WSATools NOW PUBLIC on the Microsoft Store! Thanks to everyone who helped?
This update also improves ADB settings, now it won’t crash anymore for those of you getting this error. This also fixes some stuck loading screens!
– Simone Franco (@Simizfo) December 2, 2021
The app has struggled, encountering a number of issues that are listed in the store, including problems with the name WSATools containing the initials of WSA, which Microsoft says can cause confusion, and dependencies. as only available on Windows 11 with Windows Subsystem for Android, needs clarification.
The developer, Simone Franco, seems to have resolved all issues now, with the app now publicly listed in the Store.
The app description, which includes a large number of disclaimers, reads:
Disclaimer: WSATools is not an official Microsoft application and it is not related to them in any way.
This app is also not related to Amazon and Google.
Easy to use apk installer for Windows Subsystem for Android™?.
WSATools is a simple apk installer for Windows 11 Subsystem for Android, designed to be intuitive and make users instantly feel at home.
– Explorer integration for APK files: double click and hit install!
– Easy APK installation: just one click.
– No need to install ADB and know its commands. WSATools takes care of everything!
– If you already have the platform-tools package in your path, it will use that!
– More features coming soon!
WSATools currently requires some prerequisites to work, otherwise you won’t be able to use it:
– Windows Subsystem for Android
– Amazon Appstore (includes Windows Subsystem for Android)
– Android Debug Bridge (ADB – Installable from within the app if you haven’t already!)
– You must subscribe to Dev or Beta channels in Insider Programs, as Windows Subsystem for Android is currently only offered in these channels.
Disclaimer 2 – The Return: The Android robot in the app icon is copied or modified from a work created and shared by Google and used under the terms described in the Attribution License Creative Commons 3.0.
The app can now be found in the Microsoft Store here.
https://mspoweruser.com/wsatools-now-officially-available-in-the-microsoft-store/ WSATools Android APK sideloader for Windows 11 is now officially available in the Microsoft Store