Leper’s Smile is a location that you would be able to go to in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous throughout Act 2. It’s additional northeast out of your beginning location, and your crusading armies are certain to come across just a few demons alongside the way in which. When you’re capable of go there, although, it’s worthwhile to be ready to face off in opposition to the swarm. Right here’s our Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous information that can assist you with the Leper’s Smile location and its secrets and techniques that result in the Lich Mythic Path and Golden Dragon Mythic Path.
Word: For extra data, take a look at our Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous guides and features hub.
Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous – Leper’s Smile information — Encounters, loot, and Mythic Paths (Lich and Golden Dragon)
The primary time you enter the Leper’s Smile zone in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous, you’ll be offered with a alternative on which character will get despatched out with an advance social gathering. Issues don’t go as deliberate, as a result of they find yourself battling a large swarm of locusts.
Within the highlands space, there are a number of passageways that you would be able to discover. Nevertheless, every time you choose up distinctive loot, the advance social gathering will undergo extra casualties. So far as I can inform, there are not any long-term repercussions for this, and the companion you choose to guide the group doesn’t find yourself lifeless.
Anyway, simply discover the highlands space to assemble loot (you’ll be able to see the map above). Additionally, don’t neglect that you just’re combating insect swarms right here, they usually can injury your CON immediately:
- (1) Silky Veil Shirt – +1 dodge bonus to AC; +2 enhancement bonus to unarmed assaults; just for Monks.
- (2) Ring of Bardic Resourcefulness – Further use of a Bardic Efficiency capability per day.
- (3) Eager Quick Spear +2.
- (4) Naturalist Armor – +2 studded leather-based armor; +2 perception bonus to AC vs. crops and vermins.
- (5) Misplaced Traveler – You’ll want to cross two talent checks (Notion 17 and Athletics 20). You’ll be able to then select to heal a wounded NPC. This fella will truly reappear later within the marketing campaign in the event you’ve helped him.
On the northern fringe of the highlands part, you’ll discover a ritual circle. After a little bit of dialogue, a pathway that results in an underground cave opens up.
Beneath, you’ll see the map of the cave system. There’s plenty of necessary stuff that we are able to discover right here, together with:
- (1) – Belt of Unimaginable Dexterity – +2 DEX.
- (2) Vermin Bane Elven Curved Blade +2, Helmet of Scroccia (quest merchandise)
- (3) Longsword +2
- (4) Voice of Hole – +2 enhancement; mithral heavy mace; crits have an opportunity to trigger the “Voice of Hole” AoE debuff (50% likelihood for enemies to undergo sonic injury or 50% likelihood they assault the closest creature).
- (5) Hunter Retriever enemy – You’ll want to make use of Athletics to enter its lair. It drops the Retriever’s Claw dagger.
- (6) Radiant Kukri +1.
Golden Dragon Mythic Path: Piece of Terendelev’s Claw
One of many causes we visited the Leper’s Smile location in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous is to search for necessary gadgets required for sure Mythic Paths. As an example, you will discover the Terendelev’s Claw merchandise within the cave system close to one of many destroyed wagons (sadly, I wasn’t capable of mark it on the map). This, together with Terendelev’s Scale, have to be given to the Storyteller later. He’ll then let you know the place to search out Teredendelev’s Lair which might, finally, result in the Golden Dragon Mythic Path.
Lich Mythic Path: Wand of Zacharius
As for the Lich Mythic Path, we have to discover the Wand of Zacharius. It’s truly on the northwestern part of the cavern. As you get previous the monsters, you’ll see a number of wights led by an undead named Garkel. Even in the event you kill these creatures, they’ll get revived again and again.
Your aim is to get a personality to achieve the glowing icon close to the barrels. Upon interacting with it, you’ll see a number of dialogue choices. Don’t select the “good” and “evil” choices. As an alternative, simply “conceal the wand within the bag.”
This merchandise, the Wand of Zacharius, is one thing we’ll want as soon as we attain the Misplaced Chapel. It is going to permit us to unlock the Lich Mythic Path later in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous.
Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous is obtainable through Steam.
https://www.pcinvasion.com/pathfinder-wrath-of-the-righteous-lepers-smile-guide/ | Wrath of the Righteous — Leper’s Smile information