The Green Bay Packers quarterback reported to Wisconsin’s Lambeau Area Tuesday morning, signaling a possible finish to hypothesis on whether or not the NFL’s 2020 Most Helpful Participant would lead the Packers offense this 12 months.
The Packers celebrated the quarterback’s return on social media by posting a photograph of Rodgers to their official Twitter account on Tuesday. The textual content of Tweet was easy, however mentioned sufficient: a pin confirmed Rogers was positioned at “Lambeau Area” for #PackersCamp.
Rodgers is again beneath a brand new association
ESPN’s senior NFL writer Adam Schefter reported that Rodgers, who’s been publicly pissed off with Packers administration this offseason, had renegotiated a brand new settlement with the crew this previous weekend to make sure that the quarterback would return for not less than yet one more 12 months.
- That settlement — which can not but be official, according to ESPN — contains a number of concession for Rodgers, like the chance to be traded out of Inexperienced Bay after the ultimate down of this upcoming season.
- The concessions would additionally embrace “mechanisms” for Rodgers to deal with points with the Packers, in accordance with the Deseret News.
On Friday night, Rodgers and Inexperienced Bay Packers receiver Davante Adams every shared a photograph of well-known basketball duo Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen to their private Instagram accounts, Sports Illustrated reported, deliberately creating extra thriller across the quarterback’s return.
- The picture was taken from ESPN “The Last Dance,” a documentary that tells the story of Jordan’s closing 12 months with the Bulls, in accordance with Sports Illustrated.
- The now-deleted “posts beg one apparent query: Has Rodgers, sad with the course of the franchise, determined to return to Inexperienced Bay for yet one more season to crew up together with his shut good friend Adams, who’s coming into his closing season beneath contract?” SI’s Bill Huber wrote. “Or did their final dance finish with the loss within the NFC Championship Sport in opposition to Tampa Bay in January?”
Will Aaron Rodgers be the brand new ‘Jeopardy!’ host?
The MVP hasn’t not been shy about his need to switch the late (and liked) Alex Trebek because the host for “Jeopardy!” Rodgers has mentioned he grew up watching the trivia recreation present and even received a 2015 recreation of “Celeb Jeopardy!” in accordance with the Deseret News.
The quarterback has argued that he can host “Jeopardy!” and proceed to steer a high quality soccer crew.
- “I don’t suppose I’d want to surrender soccer to do it. They movie 46 days a 12 months. I labored 187 this 12 months in Inexperienced Bay. That provides me … 178 days to do ‘Jeopardy!’ So I really feel like I may match 46 into that 178 and make it work. It will be a dream job for positive,” Rodgers instructed The Ringer.
Rogers, 37, has been with Inexperienced Bay because the 2005 season and is ranked as one of many best quarterbacks in NFL history.
- The Packers drafted former Utah State Aggies quarterback Jordan Love within the 2020 NFL draft, a call that many noticed as a shocking decide with three-time MVP Rodgers nonetheless on the roster.
- “With my state of affairs, look, it’s by no means been in regards to the draft decide, selecting Jordan,” Rodgers has mentioned in regards to the Packers drafting a younger QB, the Deseret News reported. “I like Jordan. He’s an important child. A whole lot of enjoyable to work collectively.”
https://www.deseret.com/sports activities/2021/7/27/22596239/aaron-rodgers-hosting-jeopardy-next-year-green-bay-football | Will Aaron Rodger be the following ‘Jeopardy!’ host? Will he return to the NFL?