Sports

Who is the Owner of ATK Mohun Bagan Football Club? » FirstSportz

blank

ATK Mohun Bagan Soccer Membership is one among India’s high skilled soccer golf equipment. The Kolkata-based membership is among the latest within the Indian Tremendous League, having been shaped by the merger of Mohun Bagan FC and ATK AC. The membership was formally launched on July 10, 2020, and made its debut within the ISL, which is India’s high home soccer league alongside the I-League, defeating Kerala Blasters FC 1-0.

The membership had a powerful debut season, as they had been declared the runner-up after getting defeated by Mumbai Metropolis FC. The membership’s former entity Atletico de Kolkata had received the ISL thrice within the years 2014, 2016 and 2020. Let’s check out the house owners of the ATK Mohun Bagan Soccer Membership.

Mohun Bagan Personal Restricted

Sanjiv Goenka, founding father of the RPSG Group- an Indian industrial and providers conglomerate is the distinguished proprietor of the corporate with Sourav Ganguly and Utsav Parekh serving because the co-owners. The corporate is listed as a personal firm and was included into the Ministry of Company Affairs within the Authorities of India.

Adobe Post 20210921 1202300.8644550203422896 - FirstSportz
ATK Mohun Bagan Soccer Membership

Sanjiv Goenka together with Sourav Ganguly and Utsav Parekh personal about 80% of the shares of this membership whereas the remaining 20% shares are owned by Mohun Bagan Soccer Membership Personal Restricted. The corporate had appointed 5 administrators with Utsav Parekh, co-owner of ATK, Srinjoy Bose and Debashis Dutta who’re the officers of Mohun Bagan, and Gautam Ray and Sanjeev Mehra serving as the opposite members.

The Mohun Bagan Soccer Membership Personal Restricted is a non-government firm which is registered on the Registrar of Corporations positioned in Kolkata. Srinjoy Bose, Debashis Dutta, and Swapan Sadhan Bose are the longest-serving administrators of Mohun Bagan Soccer Membership Personal Restricted, whereas Sohini Chaubey Mitra was the newest addition to the director’s listing.

The RPSG group has 22 firms below them with possession within the fields of  Energy, Carbon Black, IT- Enabled Companies, Client & Retail, Media & Leisure, Sports activities, Training & Infrastructure and Pure Assets. Its well-known firms embody the CESC, which provides energy to Kolkata since 1899, the 120-year-old music firm Saregama and the not too long ago launched Too Yumm! which is a well-known and fast-growing snacks model.

Internet Price of ATK Mohun Bagan Soccer Membership

My Post 65 1 - FirstSportz
ATK Mohun Bagan Soccer Membership

The online value of ATK Mohun Bagan Soccer Membership is a whopping ₹468.68 million. Its present worth is barely behind Kerala Blasters FC which has a web value of ₹487.42 million. It entered the million market in August 2011. The membership suffered a downfall within the 12 months 2012 when it was valued at ₹825k from the ₹3.9 million in August.

Additionally Learn: UEFA Europa League: Leicester City vs Napoli player ratings as the match ends in a dramatic 2-2 draw

https://firstsportz.com/who-is-the-owner-of-atk-mohun-bagan-football-club/ | Who’s the Proprietor of ATK Mohun Bagan Soccer Membership? » FirstSportz

Skyred

Inter Reviewed is an automatic aggregator of the all world’s media. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials, please contact us by email – admin@interreviewed.com. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

two × four =

Back to top button