Where to trade Asphodelos Mythos for equipment in FFXIV’s Endwalker
While the level cap has been raised to 90 with Final Fantasy XIV’s The latest expansion and likely to remain unchanged for years, the item level cap is raised periodically to provide players with new content to complete.
The Asphodelos device will be the most sought after since it was introduced with Patch 6.05, but it will not be easy to obtain and will be limited to a weekly basis.
Items are provided through treasury and Mythos tokens to complete Pandaemonium Savage raids, the most difficult quests introduced in Endwalker expansion.
While coffers are easy to use, Mythos can be a bit more complicated to redeem. Here’s how to do it.
Where to buy Asphodelos Mythos for equipment in Endwalker
Players can earn one Asphodelos Mythos for each Savage raid completed, with a weekly limit of one for each different raid. They can be traded to two different NPCs for a piece of equipment of the player’s choice.
Mythos can be traded with Mylenie in Labyrinthos (X: 8.3 Y: 27.6), or Djole in Radz-at-Han (X: 10.3 Y: 9.6). This is the same as Unsung token of the normal version.
Here is the number of Mythos required for each part of the gear:
- Weapons: eight myths from the Fourth Circle
- Gladiator’s Arm: Five Myths from the Fourth Circle
- Shield: three myths from the Fourth Circle
- Content: eight myths from the fourth round
- Legs: three myths from the Third Circle
- Radiant Robots (documentary): four myths from the Third Circle
- Radiant Twine (documentary): four myths from the Third Circle
- Head: six myths from the Second Circle
- Hands: six myths from the Second Circle
- Feet: six myths from the Second Circle
- Radiant mantle (material): four myths from the Second Circle
- Accessories: Four Mythos from the First Circle
https://dotesports.com/mmo/news/where-to-trade-asphodelos-mythos-for-gear-ffxivs-endwalker Where to trade Asphodelos Mythos for equipment in FFXIV’s Endwalker