Motown legend Diana Ross will perform on the Pyramid stage on the final day of Glastonbury Festival
After three great days of music, the Glastonbury Festival is drawing to a close.
Diana Ross will perform during the Teatime Legends slot on the final day of the festival on June 26th.
A flash mob to one of Diana’s songs was also organized to celebrate the singer.
When is Diana Ross on set?
Diana Ross will perform on the Pyramid Stage on June 26th at 6:45pm.
The American rapper closes the stage at 9:30 p.m. with a set.
For those not attending the festival, you can watch Diana’s performance live on BBC One or catch up on BBC iPlayer after the event.
What is the flash mob song?
Most years Glastonbury has a flash mob dance organized by the theater and circus to a song to celebrate a musician.
In 2016, fans danced to Starman in memory of David Bowie, in 2017 it was Staying Alive to celebrate the Bee Gees, and in 2019 it was Spinning Around to celebrate Kylie Minogue’s set.
This year, the flash mob dance will be to Diana’s 1980 hit Upside Down.
Glastonbury has released a dance tutorial so festival goers can join the flash mob to celebrate the Motown legend.
What is Diana Ross’ setlist?
The official setlist has not yet been confirmed but Diana is currently on her Thank You Tour and this is the setlist from her performance at the O2 in London:
- I come out
- More Today Than Yesterday (Spiral Starecase Cover)
- My World Is Empty Without You (The Supremes Song)
- Baby Love (The Supremes Song)
- Stop! In the Name of Love (The Supremes song)
- You Can’t Hurry Love (The Supremes Song)
- Love Child (Diana Ross & The Supremes cover)
- chain reaction
- I’m still waiting
- Upside down
- Dear hangovers / Take me higher / Relax on the street
- Why Do Fools Fall in Love (Frankie Lymon & The Teenagers cover)
- If we stick together
- If only the world danced
- Mahogany Theme (Do you know where you’re going)
- Ain’t No Mountain High Enough (cover by Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell)
- I Will Survive (cover by Gloria Gaynor)
https://www.nationalworld.com/culture/music/what-time-is-diana-ross-playing-glastonbury-today-time-of-set-on-pyramid-stage-and-flash-mob-explained-3745806 When will Diana Ross perform at Glastonbury?