Call of Duty: Mobile’s season 10 is called Shadows Return, Activision announced today.
The new season will bring a new map, weapons, modes, battles and more to the game. The update will be a big one and also introduce a five-rank sequence into the game. This means that player rankings from the previous season will be refreshed with new ranking rewards to come.
Here’s everything you need to know about CoD: Mobile phone season 10.
- The new season will officially begin on November 17 at 6 p.m. CT. However, the content update for season 10 will come a little earlier.
Free of charge
- The new score, called Orbital Laser, will be available at tier 14.
- Upon reaching level 21, the player will receive the new SVD sniper rifle.
- Other items in the free battle card are M16 – Paranoid, Charm – Marksman gilded, Calling Card – Five Finger Fillet, and more.
- The Premium Card will feature a new Stansfield Operator along with epic Operator Skins like Templar – Unredeemed, Alice – Rime and Yegor —Needleworked.
- There will also be some weapon blueprints such as LK24 – Vanquished, SVD – Black Ironwood, PP19 Bizon – Hidden Prowler and AS VAL – Tagger.
New map: Empty
- Modern Warfare maps are in development on mobile devices. It is set in an abandoned office building and offers short and medium range battles.
New MVP replay
- From season 10 onwards, the MVP will receive a special replay. At the end of the match, the MVP’s best kill score will be shown to everyone.
New mode: Control
- Black Ops 4 mode is being added to CoD: Mobile in season 10. Players must attack and defend two designated points before the respawn time runs out.
New BR mode: Warfare
- With the release of Blackout last season, a new mode is also being added to the battle royale map. Warfare mode from Modern Warfare is also coming to mobile devices.
- Two teams of 20 players, each fighting to reach the score limit first. It has an infinite respawn time.
- Two new weapons are joining CoD: Mobile in part 10. These are SVD and CBR4 SMG sniper rifles. SVD is called Dragunov in the games of the Call of Duty franchise.
New record: Orbital Laser
Using the Orbital Laser brings up a tablet with a map on it. The player can draw a line on any part of the map. A laser will be deployed from the sky on the marked line destroying everything in contact with it.
https://dotesports.com/news/whats-new-in-cod-mobile-season-10-release-date-map-modes-and-more | What’s new in CoD: Mobile season 10: Release date, maps, modes, etc