Are you a huge fan of Pokémon games but tired of passing them easily? Or do you just enjoy a tough challenge? If that’s the case, Pokémon The Nuzlocke Challenge could be the perfect solution to your problem.
Nuzlocke is a set of self-imposed rules that you make for yourself Pokémon The journey aims to increase the difficulty of the game and force the trainer to use Pokémon they are unfamiliar with. This challenge has grown in popularity over the years thanks to content creators who create a whole Nuzlocke story, like Jaiden Animations.
The main rules in Pokémon Nuzlocke Challenge?
The rules listed below must be followed if you are challenging Nuzlock in Pokémon Game.
- If one of your Pokémon faints, that Pokémon is considered dead and you must release it immediately after the battle.
- You can only catch the first wild Pokémon you run across in each route. If the first wild Pokémon faints or flees the scene, you won’t take another hit. If the first encounter is a duel, you’re free to choose which of the two wild Pokémon you want to catch.
Common Nuzlock Rules Often Used By Trainers
Those rules aren’t mandatory, but many Pokémon trainers use them.
- Do not reset or reload the game if you lose a battle or do not catch a Pokémon in the route you are exploring.
- Trainers must nickname all their Pokémon to form a stronger emotional bond.
- Trainers can only use Pokémon they have caught themselves. With this rule, Pokémon trading is not allowed, but you can still do it if you need to evolve one of your Pokémon.
The optional rules will make Pokémon Nuzlocke tries even harder
- You cannot choose a starter Pokémon. The trainer must decide it using the last digit of the player’s coach ID number. If it is between one and three, the trainer must choose a grass starter. If it’s between four and six, you must choose a fire-type Pokémon. If it is between seven and nine, you must get a water-type Pokémon, and if the count is 0, you can choose which one you want to play with.
- Play the entire journey without using the Pokémon Center, which means you can only heal your Pokémon with potions and status recovery items.
- Trainers should not catch the first wild Pokémon in each route, but only the first wild Pokémon after each Gym match.
- The trainer can only use the same amount of Pokémon that its opponent uses.
When will Pokémon Nuzlocke end
There are no written rules for when Nuzlocke ends. For example, some trainers end the challenge after defeating the Elite Four and the opponent. Otherwise, other trainers continue to play until they have caught all the legendary Pokémon that can be found in the game.
If you lose all the Pokémon in your party, you can either train the ones that have been placed in the box or go to uncharted routes to catch new ones.
https://dotesports.com/pokemon/news/what-is-the-pokemon-nuzlocke-challenge What is the Nuzlocke Pokémon Challenge?