Web Video Cast Information | Features of Browser to TV MOD:
Adaptation to the device
Adaptation to the device
April 17, 2022
Video Player & Editor
About Web Video Cast | Browser to TV
Table of contents
- Latest update
- How to install Web Video Cast | Browser to TV APK/MOD file?
Web Video Streaming | Browser for TV (MOD, Premium Cracked) Web Video Caster® allows you to watch TV videos from your favorite websites including movies, TV shows, news streams, sports and live IPTV. It also allows you to stream local videos stored on your phone. Photos and audio files are also supported. Subtitles are discovered on the site, you can also use your own, or you can use OpenSubtitles.org’s built-in search.
SUPPORTED STATUS DETECTION DEVICES
Web Video Caster® supports the most popular streaming devices, allowing your TV to stream video directly from the web.
• DLNA receiver.
• Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick.
• Smart TVs: LG Netcast and WebOS, Samsung, Sony and others *.
• PlayStation 4 – using its web browser.
• Most web browsers by accessing (PS4, smart TVs, other consoles and set-top boxes).
• And more.
*If you have compatibility issues, contact us and include the brand and model number.
• HLS live stream in M3U8 format, supported by your streaming device.
• Movies and TV shows.
• MP4 videos.
• News and live sports.
• Any HTML5 video *.
• IPTV (M3U8, W3U, RSS).
• Audio files including music.
* Your streaming device must be able to decode the video you are playing. Web Video Cast™ does not do any video/audio decoding or transcoding.
Follow these simple step-by-step instructions to start streaming:
1.- Browse the web or local file explorer to find the video, audio or photo you want to cast to your TV.
2.- If the video or audio is on a web page, try playing the video inside that web page. If it’s a photo, you can press and hold it to transfer.
3.- Connect to your streaming device to stream videos, music or pictures.
• No ads in the app.
• Home page settings.
• Video history.
• Lined up.
• Home screen shortcut.
• Most visited website.
** This function is not universally applicable to all streaming devices.
LIMITATIONS & DISCLOSURES
As with all apps, there are some limitations that we are aware of and would like you to know in advance.
• We are not affiliated with any web media providers and we have no control over the content they provide.
• Apps that don’t support tab casting, such as the Chromecast extension for PC web browsers.
• There’s nothing we can do to fix server-side (media content providers) issues such as not playing or caching, which is especially common during this time. heavy loads and weekends.
• Refunds are only made within 24 hours of purchase and you must submit the order number as a text, not a screenshot.
SHARE YOUR FEEDBACK
We are committed to open communication with our users. Please contact us with any questions or support issues before leaving a review. We will respond and address your concerns immediately. Contact us through our user community or the contact form on our website.
• Phone status – To allow video to be paused when a call comes in.
• Wi-Fi connection information – Required for streaming devices and for browsing.
• Photos / Media / Files (general storage) – Required for download functionality.
• In-app purchases – For premium version.
• Wake-lock – To keep the phone awake while routing video through the phone. Should only affect authenticated videos and live streams.
• Account/Identity – Required by Google Play Services (7.5+).
• Location – This is only required on devices running Android 6+ to give the user a chance to decide and it is only requested when the website you are browsing wants to know your location. You can always say deny it, it won’t affect anything other than that site.
Web Video Streaming | Browse to TV Video Player & Editor:
- Some bug fixes and improvements
- Minor bug fixes
- Added new version
- New quests added
How to install Web Video Cast | Browser TV on Android phone or tablet?
Download Web Video Cast | Browse to the TV APK file from androidimod.com, then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or My Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.instantbits.cast.webvideo)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update phone settings:
- Go to your phone’s Settings page
- Tap Security or Apps
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK