Watch Wizards vs. Timberwolves: TV channel, live stream info, start time
Over 1 quarter
Minnesota Timberwolves and Washington Wizards were both tied at 24. Timberwolves relied on shooting guards Anthony Edwards, who has seven points along with two bounces and one block, and forward power Jarred Vanderbilt, who has two points plus a block.
Minnesota @ Washington
Current record: Minnesota 11-10; Washington 13-8
What to know
The Minnesota Timberwolves have not won a game against the Washington Wizards since November 2, 2019, but they will look to end the drought on Wednesday. They will go head to head at 7pm ET at Capital One Arena. The Timberwolves can still feel good after a win, while Washington will look to regain their footing.
Minnesota took the lead in a nail game against the Indiana Pacers on Monday, passing 100-98. Protection point D’Angelo Russell was the highlight of the competition for Minnesota, nearly dropping a brace with 21 points, 11 dimes and eight rebounds.
Meanwhile, the game between Washington and San Antonio Spurs on Monday was not very close, with Washington’s score falling 116-99. Top scorers for Wizards are shooting defenders Bradley Beal (18 points), small forward Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (17 points), and protection points Spencer Dinwiddie (16 points).
The Timberwolves are expected to lose their next game by a score of 3.5. The odds players have seen things go against the likes of Minnesota, who are on a 10-11 margin.
Washington’s loss brought them down 13-8 while Minnesota’s win pulled them up 11-10. A victory for Washington would reverse their bad luck and Minnesota’s fortunes. We’ll see if Washington can pull off that daunting task or if Minnesota can keep their momentum up instead.
How to watch
- When: Wednesday at 7pm ET
- Where: Capital One Arena – Washington, District of Columbia
- TV: Bally Sports – North
- Streaming online: fuboTV (Free trial. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Monitor: CBS Sports App
- Fare: $9.70
Wizards are 3.5 points favorite against Timberwolves, according to the latest information NBA Odds.
The odds providers have been matching the betting community on this match, as the game opened with a 3.5 point spread and was right there.
Top / Bottom: -110
See NBA chooses for every game, including this one, from SportsLine’s cutting-edge PC model. Get it now.
Washington has won seven of their last 12 games against Minnesota.
- February 27, 2021 – Washington 128 vs Minnesota 112
- January 1, 2021 – Washington 130 vs Minnesota 109
- November 15, 2019 – Washington 137 vs Minnesota 116
- November 2, 2019 – Minnesota 131 vs Washington 109
- March 9, 2019 – Minnesota 135 vs Washington 130
- March 3, 2019 – Washington 135 vs Minnesota 121
- March 13, 2018 – Minnesota 116 vs Washington 111
- November 28, 2017 – Washington 92 vs Minnesota 89
- March 13, 2017 – Minnesota 119 vs Washington 104
- January 6, 2017 – Washington 112 vs Minnesota 105
- March 25, 2016 – Minnesota 132 vs Washington 129
- March 2, 2016 – Washington 104 vs Minnesota 98
Report Injury to Washington
- Aaron Holiday: End (Sickness)
- Rui Hachimura: Ra (Personal)
- Isaiah Todd: Out (Toes)
- Thomas Bryant: Ra (Knee)
Injury Report for Minnesota
- Jaden McDaniels: End (Sickness)
- Patrick Beverley: Out (groin)
https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/watch-wizards-vs-timberwolves-tv-channel-live-stream-info-start-time-26739928/ Watch Wizards vs. Timberwolves: TV channel, live stream info, start time