Watch Trail Blazers vs. Pistons: Live stream, TV channel, NBA game start time on Tuesday
Detroit @ Portland
Current record: Detroit 4-16; Portland 10-11
What to know
The Detroit Pistons have not won a game against the Portland Trail Blazers since March 30, 2019, but they will look to end the drought on Tuesday. The Pistons will hit the road for their fourth game in a row when they head to the Moda Center in the Rose Quarter at 10 p.m. ET. Given that these two teams have lost in their last game, both have a little more incentive to enter this competition.
Detroit was closed but cigar-free on Sunday when they fell 110-106 to the Los Angeles Lakers. The losing side is driven by forward power Jerami Grant, who had 32 points along with six rebounds.
Meanwhile, Monday’s game between Portland and the Utah Jazz got underway at halftime, but Rip City went completely 76-58 ahead in the second half. Portland ended wrongly in a painful 129-107 braking situation at the hands of Utah. Small progress Nassir Little not a differentiator for Portland; Played little for 26 minutes but only won seven points in a 3-to-10 shoot.
The Pistons are expected to lose this next with 7. They might be worth a chance against the spread, though, as they’re currently on a two-game winning streak ATS.
The losses put Detroit to 4-16 and Rip City to 10-11. A few stats to keep in mind while watching: Detroit can only knock out 40.60% of their shots, which is the lowest scoring rate in the league. Portland experienced some of its own as they let opponents average 47.70% off the floor, which is the second-highest percentage of shots allowed in the tournament. Maybe one of these Achilles heels will get in the way of the losing team.
How to watch
- When: Tuesday at 10 p.m. ET
- Where: Moda Center at Rose Quarter – Portland, Oregon
- TV: Bally Sports – Detroit
- Streaming online: fuboTV (Free trial. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Monitor: CBS Sports App
- Fare: $6.00
Trail Blazers is a solid 7 point competitor to the Pistons, according to the latest information NBA Odds.
Bettors were slightly against the Trail Blazers, as the game opened with the Trail Blazers being a favorite of 9.5 points.
Top / Bottom: -110
See NBA chooses for every game, including this one, from SportsLine’s cutting-edge PC model. Get it now.
Detroit has won 6 of its last 11 games against Portland.
- April 10, 2021 – Portland 118 vs Detroit 103
- March 31, 2021 – Portland 124 vs Detroit 101
- February 23, 2020 – Portland 107 vs Detroit 104
- March 30, 2019 – Detroit 99 vs Portland 90
- March 23, 2019 – Portland 117 vs Detroit 112
- March 17, 2018 – Portland 100 vs Detroit 87
- February 5, 2018 – Detroit 111 vs Portland 91
- February 28, 2017 – Detroit 120 vs Portland 113
- January 8, 2017 – Detroit 125 vs Portland 124
- March 6, 2016 – Detroit 123 vs Portland 103
- November 8, 2015 – Detroit 120 vs Portland 103
Portland Injury Report
- Norman Powell: Ra (Quadriceps)
- Damian Lillard: End (Rest)
- Nassir Little: Out (Ankle)
Injury Report for Detroit
- Frank Jackson: Deciding the Time of the Game (Legs)
- Chris Smith: Deciding Game Time (Knees)
- Kelly Olynyk: Out (Knee)
https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/watch-trail-blazers-vs-pistons-how-to-live-stream-tv-channel-start-time-for-tuesdays-nba-game-26739920/ Watch Trail Blazers vs. Pistons: Live stream, TV channel, NBA game start time on Tuesday