Through 3 parts
The Indiana Pacers were supposed to get an ‘L’ in this installment, but so far it hasn’t played out according to the script. Both teams are likely to win, but they lead the New York Knicks 74-69.
Pacers have relied on forward strength Domantas Sabonis, who had a double double with 20 points and 13 rebounds, and the point guard Malcolm Brogdon, who has 20 points and seven assists along with five boards. New York has relied on the performance of point guard Kemba Walker, who has 16 points.
Here’s a fun fact: Indiana also had a five-point lead after the third inning in the teams’ most recent encounter.
Indiana @ New York
Current record: Indiana 6-8; New York 7-6
What to know
The New York Knicks will play the Indiana Pacers at 7:30 p.m. ET Monday at Madison Square Garden after a few days off. Indiana should still be high after a win, while the Knicks will look to get back into the winning column.
New York bounced back against the Charlotte Hornets last Friday, down 104-96. New York was up 34-18 at the end of the first quarter but couldn’t hold on to its lead. Power forward Julius Randle not a difference-maker for New York; Randle fouled four times and tackled the ball five times on the way to a result of 4 to 15, 10 points.
Meanwhile, even if it wasn’t a dominant performance, Indiana beat the Philadelphia 76ers 118-113 this past Saturday. Small progress Justin Holiday and power forward Domantas Sabonis was one of the key players for the Pacers as the former hit a 6-8 from downtown and finished with 27 points and the latter beat the double with 18 points and 12 rebounds with years of support.
The Knicks are the favorites in this game, with an expected win rate of 3.5 points. However, their home ground is not a bettors’ paradise, as they have failed to beat the odds in four of their six home games.
New York is currently 7-6 while Indiana is 6-8. A few stats to keep in mind while watching: New York entered the competition with an average of 6.15 shots blocked per game, fourth best in the league. But the Pacers were even better: they entered the game boasting the most blocked shots per game in the league at 6.57. Spots on paint can be difficult to spot.
How to watch
- When: Monday at 7:30pm ET
- Where: Madison Square Garden – New York, New York
- TV: Bally Sports Midwest – Indiana
- Streaming online: fuboTV (Free trial. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Monitor: CBS Sports App
- Fare: $42.50
The Knicks are a 3.5 point favorite over the Pacers, according to the latest information NBA Odds.
Bookmakers had a good feeling for this line, as the game opened with the Knicks as a 3-point favorite.
Top / Bottom: -110
Indiana has won 14 of their last 21 games against New York.
- November 3, 2021 – Indiana 111 vs New York 98
- February 27, 2021 – New York 110 vs Indiana 107
- January 2, 2021 – New York 106 vs Indiana 102
- December 23, 2020 – Indiana 121 vs New York 107
- February 21, 2020 – Indiana 106 vs New York 98
- February 1, 2020 – New York 92 vs Indiana 85
- December 7, 2019 – Indiana 104 vs New York 103
- March 12, 2019 – Indiana 103 vs New York 98
- January 11, 2019 – Indiana 121 vs New York 106
- December 16, 2018 – Indiana 110 vs New York 99
- October 31, 2018 – Indiana 107 vs New York 101
- February 11, 2018 – Indiana 121 vs New York 113
- December 4, 2017 – Indiana 115 vs New York 97
- November 5, 2017 – New York 108 vs Indiana 101
- March 14, 2017 – New York 87 vs Indiana 81
- January 23, 2017 – New York 109 vs Indiana 103
- January 7, 2017 – Indiana 123 vs New York 109
- December 20, 2016 – New York 118 vs Indiana 111
- April 12, 2016 – Indiana 102 vs New York 90
- April 3, 2016 – Indiana 92 vs New York 87
- February 24, 2016 – Indiana 108 vs New York 105
New York Injury Report
Injury Reporting for Indiana
- Chris Duarte: Out (Ankle)
- Isaiah Jackson: Ra (Knee)
- TJ Warren: Ra (Legs)
https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/watch-knicks-vs-pacers-how-to-live-stream-tv-channel-start-time-for-mondays-nba-game-26739692/ | Watch Knicks vs. Pacers: Live stream, TV channel, NBA game start time on Monday