Watch Clippers vs. Pistons: Live stream, TV channel, NBA game start time on Friday
Detroit @ Los Angeles
Current record: Detroit 4-14; Los Angeles 10-8
What to know
The Detroit Pistons have gone the wrong way in a one-sided rivalry with the Los Angeles Clippers and are hoping to score their first win since January 12, 2019. The Pistons hit the road again Friday and face Los Angeles against Los Angeles. score 3: 30 p.m. ET November 26 at Staples Center. Given that both teams have lost in their last game, both have a little more incentive to go into this one.
Looks like Detroit had a smaller half of the collarbone at Thanksgiving dinner. They suffered a grim 114-93 defeat to the Milwaukee Bucks on Wednesday. Detroit was certainly aware of their 15-point disadvantage in point margin, but foreknowledge did nothing to prevent this outcome. The top scorer for Detroit is strength going forward Trey Lyles (19 points).
Meanwhile, Los Angeles put up a good fight in their overtime contest with the Dallas Mavericks on Tuesday but ended up with a less than expected result, falling to 112-104. One thing holding the Clippers back is the mediocre play of forward power Marcus Morris, who didn’t have his best game: he played for 30 minutes with and four innings.
The losses put the Pistons at 4-14 and Los Angeles at 10-8. Two defensive numbers to keep in mind before the game: Detroit allowed their opponents to shoot an average of 48% from the floor, which is the highest percentage of shots allowed in the league. Los Angeles’ defense has more to brag about, as they place fourth in the league in points allowed per game, with just 102.9 on average. So the cards are definitely stacked in their favor.
How to watch
- When: Friday at 3:30 p.m. ET
- Where: Staples Center – Los Angeles, California
- TV: Bally Sports – Detroit
- Streaming online: fuboTV (Free trial. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Monitor: CBS Sports App
- Fare: $6.00
Clippers is the most favorite opponent with 11.5 points compared to Pistons, according to the latest information NBA Odds.
The lineup drifted slightly towards the Clippers, with the opening game against the Clippers 10 points.
Top / Bottom: -111
See NBA chooses for every game, including this one, from SportsLine’s cutting-edge PC model. Get it now.
Los Angeles has won 8 of the last 11 games against Detroit.
- April 14, 2021 – Los Angeles 100 vs Detroit 98
- April 11, 2021 – Los Angeles 131 vs Detroit 124
- January 2, 2020 – Los Angeles 126 vs Detroit 112
- February 2, 2019 – Los Angeles 111 vs Detroit 101
- January 12, 2019 – Detroit 109 vs Los Angeles 104
- February 9, 2018 – Los Angeles 108 vs Detroit 95
- October 28, 2017 – Detroit 95 vs Los Angeles 87
- November 25, 2016 – Detroit 108 vs Los Angeles 97
- November 7, 2016 – Los Angeles 114 vs Detroit 82
- December 14, 2015 – Los Angeles 105 vs Detroit 103
- November 14, 2015 – Los Angeles 101 vs Detroit 96
Injury Report for Los Angeles
- Nicolas Batum: Ra (Covid-19)
- Jason Preston: Ra (Legs)
- Kawhi Leonard: Ra (Knee)
Injury Report for Detroit
- Chris Smith: Out (Knee)
- Killian Hayes: Ra (Thumb)
- Kelly Olynyk: Out (Knee)
https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/watch-clippers-vs-pistons-how-to-live-stream-tv-channel-start-time-for-fridays-nba-game-26739846/ Watch Clippers vs. Pistons: Live stream, TV channel, NBA game start time on Friday