Watch 76ers vs. Timberwolves: TV channel, live stream info, start time
Minnesota @ Philadelphia
Current record: Minnesota 9-10; Philadelphia 10-9
What to know
The Minnesota Timberwolves are 2-9 against the Philadelphia 76ers as of November 2015, but they will have a chance to close the gap a bit on Saturday. The Timberwolves may have some leg fatigue from yesterday’s competition when they start on the track against Philadelphia at 6 p.m. ET on November 27 at the Wells Fargo Center. Both teams lost their last match, so they’ll have plenty of incentive to get ‘W.’
Minnesota took a hard hit on Friday when they fell 133-115 to the Charlotte Hornets. Despite the setback, Minnesota had a steady performance off center The town of Karl-Anthony, who had 25 points and six assists along with seven rebounds.
As for Philadelphia, it looks like they got the smaller clavicle half off at Thanksgiving dinner. They must be in pain after a painful 116-96 loss to the Golden State Warriors on Wednesday. Power forward Georges Niang not a difference-maker for Philadelphia; Niang finished with just nine points in a 4-to-11 shootout in 25 minutes on the field.
The Timberwolves are expected to lose their next game by 4.5. The odds players have seen things go against the odds with Minnesota, who are on 9-10 against the odds.
The losses left Minnesota 9-10 and Philadelphia 10-9. Some stats to keep in mind while watching: Minnesota is second in the league for shots blocked per game, with an average of 6.26. Philadelphia aren’t all perfect, but they’re not the bad guys either: they go in with an average of 5.89 shots blocked per game, fourth best in the league. Spots on paint can be hard to spot.
How to watch
- When: Saturday at 6 p.m. ET
- Where: Wells Fargo Center – Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- TV: Bally Sports – North
- Streaming online: fuboTV (Free trial. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Monitor: CBS Sports App
- Fare: $32.00
The 76ers are the favorite 4.5 points against the Timberwolves, according to the latest information NBA Odds.
Bookmakers matched the betting community on this match, as the game opened with a 4.5 point spread and was right there.
Top / Bottom: -110
See NBA chooses for every game, including this one, from SportsLine’s cutting-edge PC model. Get it now.
Philadelphia have won nine of their last 11 games against Minnesota.
- April 3, 2021 – Philadelphia 122 vs Minnesota 113
- January 29, 2021 – Philadelphia 118 vs Minnesota 94
- October 30, 2019 – Philadelphia 117 vs Minnesota 95
- March 30, 2019 – Philadelphia 118 vs Minnesota 109
- January 15, 2019 – Philadelphia 149 vs Minnesota 107
- March 24, 2018 – Philadelphia 120 vs Minnesota 108
- December 12, 2017 – Philadelphia 118 vs Minnesota 112
- January 3, 2017 – Philadelphia 93 vs Minnesota 91
- November 17, 2016 – Minnesota 110 vs Philadelphia 86
- January 4, 2016 – Philadelphia 109 vs Minnesota 99
- November 23, 2015 – Minnesota 100 vs Philadelphia 95
https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/watch-76ers-vs-timberwolves-tv-channel-live-stream-info-start-time-26739870/ Watch 76ers vs. Timberwolves: TV channel, live stream info, start time