Combining meditation and mindfulness techniques with practical wisdom, Waking Up is a guide to unlocking the mind and learning how to meditate. Subscribe to one of our guided meditations and track your mindfulness habits with new sessions, updated daily. Meditate to overcome calmness or relaxation. Balance your mind and meditate with guided sessions and mindfulness techniques with Sam Harris, neuroscientist, philosopher, and bestselling author. Explore the theory behind meditation, from increasing self-awareness to understanding the origins of feelings like anxiety or stress. Through our guided meditation, explore philosophy and neuroscience in short audio lessons with Sam Harris, other teachers and scholars. Topics include: mindfulness meditation, mental health, how to meditate, gratitude, anxiety, neuroscience, cognition, meditation techniques, meditation, stoicism, and more.
4 reasons to download Waking Up:
1. Unique meditation sessions: Through a series of mindfulness techniques, Waking Up weaves a meditation guide to help you build the habit of mindfulness, meditation, and beyond the conventional wisdom of meditation.
2. Meditation Theory to Help You Understand Mindfulness: Base your meditation experience with practical wisdom, gratitude, awareness, and a rational understanding of the world. Learn the neuroscience behind anxiety, mental health, and mindfulness meditation techniques.
3. Daily Mindfulness Reminder: Listen to short reflective audio clips from Sam Harris to help you stay present and mindful in your daily life.
4. Free 7-day meditation trial: Learn how to meditate, listen to lessons and chat with mindfulness instructors, and build your meditation habit.
By following our introductory meditation guide, you’ll discover the benefits that daily meditation has on your own mental health, from anxiety awareness to focused concentration. your attention at any given time.
DOWNLOAD WAKING AND ENJOY ALL OF THE FOLLOWING FEATURES:
– Guided Meditation: Meditation sessions for beginners, intermediate or advanced users, to track their sessions and meditate in the morning, afternoon or evening.
– Introductory Course: Explore the fundamentals of mindfulness meditation, as well as more advanced methods of practice.
– Daily meditation sessions: Once you’ve completed your introductory course, our growing catalog of daily meditation sessions will help guide you through your mindfulness practice.
– Lessons & Conversations: Listen to talks on awareness, meditation, mindfulness, mental health, and other relevant philosophy and science.
– Talks and guided meditations from other mindfulness instructors.
ABOUT SAM HARRIS
Sam Harris is the author of five New York Times bestsellers, including Waking Up: A Guide to Spirituality Without Religion. His public writings and lectures cover a wide range of topics – neuroscience, meditation, moral philosophy, religion, rationality – but often focus on how to cultivate self-knowledge. and the world around us, can change our perspective on how we should live our lives. . Sam has been practicing meditation for over 30 years, studying with Tibetan, Indian, Burmese and Western Zen masters around the world. He received a philosophy degree from Stanford University and a Ph. in neuroscience from UCLA.
– A satisfaction guarantee. If you don’t find the app valuable, email us at email@example.com and we’ll give you a full refund.
Download Now at https://apkcombo.com/waking-up-guided-meditation/org.wakingup.android/