Voice Recorder is a cool and easy to use audio recording app for Wear OS enabled smartwatches. This voice recorder provides high quality audio with no time limit (limited only by available storage). You can use this app as a regular Dictaphone for voice notes, interviews, lectures, speeches or business meetings.
After installing the app for Wear OS-based smartwatches, you should install the Sound Recorder companion app on your phone. You need this app to receive audio files from the watch. Otherwise, the options to send files won’t work on the watch app.
Voice Recorder app on phone allows to receive files, play audio files and share them for further processing using sharing options shown by Android system.
1. No time limit. You can record for hours (limited by free storage).
2. The bit rate can vary from 96 up to 256 kbps.
3. Sound quality subject to change and sample rating.
4. Secret recording: record in the background even when the screen is off.
5. Rename and delete your recordings.
6. Sort records by name, date, duration, and file size.
7. Automatic stop when detecting out of memory.
8. Nice graphic sound meter.
9. Live preview for output file size.
10. Pause function while recording to work as Dictaphone.
11. Record loud and have the ability to increase the volume.
12. Export audio files directly to your phone using Wear OS tool or MFT IP Tool (Wifi).
13. Export audio files directly to your computer using the MFT IP Tool.
14. Built-in audio player to play recordings.
15. Confirmation system. Orphaned recordings removed (recording without files).
To play/delete/share/rename/info a record in the list, you have to click on an item for a longer time to open the options menu.
Each recording can be exported/sent to a phone or computer for further processing. To transfer files to your phone, you must download the Voice Recorder Companion or download the IP MFT Tool from our website on your computer. Windows, MacOS and Linux systems are supported).
Tip: if you plan to record for hours, choose a bitrate of 96kbps and low quality for small file sizes.