Information about VLC’s MOD features for Android:
Adaptation to the device
Adaptation to the device
January 5, 2022
Video Player & Editor
About VLC for Android
Table of contents
- Latest update
- How to install VLC APK/MOD file for Android?
VLC for Android (MOD, Premium Cracked) VLC media player is a free and open source cross-platform media player that plays most multimedia files as well as discs, devices and network streaming protocols.
This is the port of VLC media player to the Android™ platform. VLC for Android can play any video and audio files, as well as network streams, network shares and drives, and DVD ISOs, just like the desktop version of VLC.
VLC for Android is a full-fledged audio player, with a complete database, equalizer and filters, playing all sorts of weird audio formats.
VLC is for everyone, completely free, with no ads, no in-app purchases, no spying, and is developed by passionate volunteers. All source code is available for free.
VLC for Android™ plays most local video and audio files, as well as network streams (including adaptive streaming), DVD ISOs, just like the desktop version of VLC. It also supports disk sharing.
All formats are supported, including MKV, MP4, AVI, MOV, Ogg, FLAC, TS, M2TS, Wv and AAC. All codecs are included with no separate download. It supports Subtitles, Teletext and Closed Captions.
VLC for Android has a media library for audio and video files, and allows direct browsing of folders.
VLC has support for subtitles and multi-track audio. It supports auto-rotation, aspect ratio adjustment, and gestures to control volume, brightness, and search.
It also includes an audio control widget, audio headset control support, cover art, and a complete audio media library.
VLC for Android needs access to those categories:
• “Photos/Media/Files” to read all your media files
• “Storage” to read all your media files on the SD card
• “More” to test network connection, change volume, set ringtone, run on Android TV and show pop-up view, see details below.
• It needs to “read the contents of your USB storage”, in order to read your media files on it.
• It needs to “modify or delete the contents of your USB storage”, to allow deletion of files and storage of subtitles.
• It needs “full network access”, to open network and internet streams.
• It needs to “prevent phone from sleep” to prevent… your phone from sleeping while watching videos.
• It needs “change your sound settings”, to change the sound volume.
• It needs “modify system settings”, to allow you to change your sound ringtone.
• It needs to “see network connections” to monitor whether the device is connected or not.
• It needs to “draw over other apps” to start the picture-in-picture customization widget.
• It needs “vibration control” to give feedback on the controls.
• It needs to “run at startup” to place recommendations on the Android TV launcher screen, only used on Android TV devices.
• It needs a “microphone” to provide voice search on Android TV devices, only asked on Android TV devices.
* Use new file permissions
* Fixed subtitles not working on some Android 12 . devices
* Fix grid/list button state
* Fix media loading when opening the app
VLC for Android Video Players & Editors:
- Some bug fixes and improvements
- Minor bug fixes
- Added new version
- New quests added
How to install VLC for Android on Android phone or tablet?
Download the VLC for Android APK file from androidimod.com, then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or My Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (org.videolan.vlc)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update phone settings:
- Go to your phone’s Settings page
- Tap Security or Apps
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK