Follow to Daily Mail, the judge in the Kyle Rittenhouse trial, Bruce Schroeder, received numerous despicable, threatening, abusive, and threatening emails, letters, postcards and faxes.
The agency claims to have seen the gruesome text messages received by Kenosha Court and provided what it believes are pictures of some of the messages, reporting that the messages not only slander the judge as a dissident. racist but also threatened him with physical harm.
Messages sent to Judge Schroeder included:
- “Wow how to name a white bald head as a judge. No wonder they burn your city. ”
- “Judge Schroeder is a disgrace to the law. Remove him from any judicial proceedings”.
“I didn’t know that under the black cloak of justice you wear the white robe of the klan. There is no way that a fair trial can be heard under your supervision. Better yet, resign.”
- “This is outrageous… what the hell is this???? Rittenhouse is a murderous thug and trying to defend him talks A LOT about this judge… We are watching…”
- “Enjoy your term, judge it, it will be your LAST. If I ever meet you in person, I fully intend to spit in your face, no matter the cost. You’re disgusting.“
- “So I can’t call wounded men victims, your judge said that one day you hope your kids become victims of the most horrible murder known to man. come to make him feel the pain that we will call his children not victims but b ***** an descendant of the c *** family a father character. God damn racist will give you back your money for your statement. ”
- “Be sure and tell Schroeder how useless he is. He will officially find out when his heart has taken over me a few years and he has to stand before a real judge.”
And those bad, poorly written smears, slanders, and threats are just the beginning. According to Daily Mail, Judge Schroeder also received angry messages saying “He toasted everything from God Bless America ringtones to his jokes about whether it was his Chinese lunch when he said ‘I hope Asian food won’t come… it’s not. on one of those boats from the Port of Long Beach.‘”
One of the worst, lengthy, obscene, defamatory messages Judge Schroeder was a Nazi and contained many threatening statements. The reprint is cowardly, but watchable in the Daily Mail article
Others, however, promised payback and vowed that Kyle Rittenhouse would not live long if acquitted. Some messages are anonymized and others are fully signed by the people sending the hateful messages.
Judge Schroeder, in responding to thousands of vile threatening messages his office had received, promised that he would “take action” on the senders and that he “Wouldn’t want to be like that.“A police squad car was parked outside his residence, guarding him and his family 24/7.
The threatening messages came as Rittenhouse’s trial became increasingly inept for the prosecutor, who struggled to bring an effective case in the face of mountains of evidence in favor of Rittenhouse, an unfriendly judge and a disappointing set of witnesses (for the prosecution).
And the threats are not only directed at Judge Schroeder, but against American cities in general. Many leftists have violence is threatened and riots if Rittenhouse is released, forcing police to mobilize riot control and prepare for more intense street fights with “moderate” rioters, starting with fires. and smash the window and Antifa. The jury has yet to reach a verdict for Mr. Rittenhouse.
https://smartzune.com/vile-threatening-messages-sent-to-the-judge-in-the-rittenhouse-trial/ | Vile, threatening messages sent to judge during Rittenhouse trial