Valorant Patch Notes 3.01 Bring Bug Fixes to Agents, Social, Progression
Bug fixes are the primary focus of Valorant patch 3.01. Riot printed patch notes just lately, so let’s check out what’s been addressed.
Patch 3.0 for Valorant was fairly rattling large and added some significantly main modifications along with introducing Account Leveling. The modifications touched on weapons, brokers, aggressive tuning, and rather more. You’ll be able to learn our recap of Patch 3.0 here.
Patch 3.01 is way smaller than Patch 3.0 and brings bug fixes to brokers, social, and development. The Agent-specific fixes embrace:
- Sage’s can not place Barrier Orb on some projectiles whereas they’re within the air
- Mounted bug the place Skye was in a position to activate the flash of Guiding Gentle whereas suppressed
- Mounted the flexibility to heal KAY/O whereas downed in NULL/CMD
- Mounted Sova’s Recon Bolt projectile from wanting deployed for enemies when flying via the air
Social fixes included fixes to stop abusing textual content chat colours to imitate system messages, along with fixing a bug with the Invite button UI. Development bug fixes embrace:
- Mounted alignment points in Observer view
- Mounted Account Leveling concern the place a few of you bought a decrease degree than meant
- If impacted, you’ll obtain your right Account Stage and can hold the AP gained whereas enjoying on the incorrect degree.
- Mounted visible points affecting Account Leveling on the Finish of Recreation display screen
Final month, Riot introduced Valorant hit 14 million gamers and due to this fact was heading to mobile platforms. As but, there’s no launch date introduced for the cellular debut, however we’ll hold you up to date when that information drops.