Valuable substance Update 4.01 All will be released today and it is already set to make some interesting changes.
- THAN: VALORANT Cosplay Neon player in an electric theater
The latest update doesn’t add new operators or anything like that, but we should see some changes to the game, such as the introduction of a new muted word list that will allow players add specific words they don’t want to see in the game. Ares has been nerfed, while Melee has been buffed. Here are the full patch notes of the update.
Update valid 4.01 Patch notes today (January 19, 2022)
Added mute word list to settings
● The muted word list is a new section that you will find in your settings where you can enter variations of words/phrases that you personally don’t want to see appear in the game
○ We admit that some players are often smarter than our automated bad word detection system and constantly find creative ways to enter things we don’t want into the conversation. This is why we need your help to make our detection better! Help us, help you
○ Eg: Let’s say “riot” is a bad word (I know, scary). Our detection was able to catch the word “Riot” as a word that should be blocked and penalized, but there are different ways to spell Riot that we might not be able to catch :R! Oh, R! 0t, Ri0t, etc
○ And no, you won’t be banned from chatting “League of Legends”
○ We hope that we can leverage the lists you and others create to make conversations less malicious by comparing them across regions and using the data we collect to improve our conversations. improve our own detection of bad words. Thanks in advance for everything willing to lend a hand. Let’s make VALORANT a better place for everyone!
- Price increased from 1550 >>> 1600
- The recoil of the field increased
- Spread changed from .8 >>> .7 after 10 bullets to 1.0 >>> .7 after 13 bullets ● Crouch’s spread and recoil reduced from 40% >>> 25%
MELEE (but real time)
Melee combat is too hard to target, making it hard to rely on. So we’ve updated both left and right click melee attacks for a more reliable Agent chase action.
- Right click mailbox is now 1.5x larger. The left click boxes are now larger than the right clicks and also have a slightly longer range.
- Targets near the center of your knife attacks will be hit first, so you still have accuracy if needed.
- Bonus: Sniper walls now have instant feedback when cutting walls (guess on client side)
- Fixed a bug where animations that didn’t work in Origin gallery didn’t play for some levels and variations in Spectator mode
- Fixed an issue where observer hotkeys would change after side swapping.
● Fixed an issue where NVIDIA Reflex request performance graph was displayed and could not be hidden
○ Thanks to TowerofShadow for the report
Have something to tell us about this article?
https://www.dualshockers.com/valorant-update-4-01-patch-notes-today-january-19th-2022/ Update valid 4.01 Patch notes today (January 19, 2022)