Update Halo Infinite Campaign Today
The long wait Halo Infinite Campaign The final update has been released and we have the full patch notes here.
It’s been over six years since its release Halo 5: Guardian – the most critically acclaimed multiplayer mode of the series. So it’s clear that this test campaign has a lot of hope to live up to. So far our initial review has been positive and now the complete patch notes for Halo Infinite Campaign here so let’s take a closer look at it.
- THAN: Halo Infinite Fan kills more than 20 players in one satisfying shot
What’s new in today’s Halo Infinite campaign update?
According to the official Halo Infinite Campaign patch notes, an issue in LAN multiplayer match settings has been fixed. There is good news for players who own AMD Radeon RX 500 Series GPU as it will no longer have problems since the Async Compute feature in Video Settings is enabled. In addition, the XP rewards for the first six Daily Challenges have been increased. Here are the full details:
Halo Infinite campaign patch notes – December 8
Many of the improvements come from Halo Insider feedback and player-submitted Halo Support tickets. Here are some of the issues that were released in Halo Infinite Campaign Update today:
- Local Area Network (LAN) multiplayer is now available. There is a known issue for LAN multiplayer:
- Changed match settings in the Mode Editor still show up as default. The changed settings work as expected when the match starts.
- Players with AMD Radeon RX 500 Series GPUs no longer have problems because Asynchronous Computing in video settings is enabled.
- Players who disabled Async Compute because of this can now turn it back on.
- If Halo Infinite is launched without an internet connection, the player can connect to the internet while in the main menu and play online.
- This does not solve all the cases where the launched game is connected to the internet, then loses internet connection and is stuck offline until the game is restarted.
- When launched in windowed mode on Steam, the window shows the correct outlines.
Changes in challenge and progress
- On November 30, the XP rewards for the first six Daily Challenges were increased.
- The first match will reward 300XP, the next 2 games will give you 200XP each and the next 3 games will give you 100XP. After completing these first 6 Challenges, all completed matches reward 50XP for each challenge.
- The daily challenge resets at 10 a.m. Pacific Time.
Known campaign issues
Some of the most impactful issues have also been fixed in Halo Infinite Campaign Update today:
- When you purchase the Halo Infinite Campaign in the game, there may be a delay of several minutes while the purchase is processed before you can play.
- When playing offline or participating in the Campaign via Quick Resume, MJOLNIR armory customizations collected during the Campaign are not unlocked in the Multiplayer Customizations menu.
- The team is working on a retroactive fix for players who collected MJOLNIR armory customizations while offline.
- Workaround: when using Quick Resume or after losing internet connection while playing Halo Infinite, close and relaunch the game before collecting any items in the MJOLNIR arsenal.
- Device upgrades cannot be purchased in the Upgrade menu while using the Linear Navigation accessibility feature.
- Moving fast while dead can cause endless loading screens.
- Workaround: Close Halo Infinite and reload the saved game on the main menu.
- Very rarely the player may not be able to perform the current quest.
- Workaround: Restart the task.
The details mentioned above are taken from release notes on the official website of Halo Infinite.
Have something to tell us about this article?
https://www.dualshockers.com/halo-infinite-campaign-update-today-patch-notes-december-8/ Update Halo Infinite Campaign Today