The following patch for Outriders is presently within the works, however the group at Folks Can Fly have shared a preview of what you possibly can count on.
The patch contains a number of fixes and enhancements to the co-op looter shooter. Some adjustments embrace enhancing the visibility of Brood Moms Surge AOE ability limits. Moreover, there’s a repair in place for the self-revive bug which was stopping gamers from reviving themselves.
Different fixes embrace:
- Resolved a problem that would trigger the sport to stutter when participating Crawlers in battle throughout Expeditions.
- Resolved a problem that would trigger gamers to stutter when coming into the drained lake in the course of the third enemy encounter within the Scorched Lands expedition.
- Resolved a problem that prevented secondary characters from choosing up Journal Entries if they’d already been collected on a distinct character.
- Resolved a problem that will pressure matchmaking privateness setting to default to “Open”. The privateness setting ought to now stay “Closed” when set. This could assist additional scale back AFK matchmaking.
- Added an AFK standing for gamers on buddies lists.
- Modified the behaviour of the Devastator’s Impale, in order that the sport will detect impaled enemies as useless even earlier than they disappear.
- The Devastator’s “Replicate Bullets” ability will now defend from Sciathan projectile assaults.
- Fastened a bug that would forestall Devastators from with the ability to persistently dodge if they’d the Auto Replicate mod energetic.
- Fastened a bug that would trigger consumer pictures to typically deal no precise harm to enemies.
- Fastened a bug that would trigger the Technomancer’s Plague Sower set bonus to not proc persistently.
Because the group notes, this isn’t a whole checklist of patch notes. Since they’re nonetheless engaged on the patch, count on extra fixes and enhancements to reach alongside the patch. You may learn the complete Reddit post here.
https://www.mmo.com/information/upcoming-outriders-patch-fixes-self-revive-bug-2000123024 | Upcoming Outriders Patch Fixes Self-Revive Bug