UFC 268 — Kamaru Usman vs. Colby Covington 2: Fight card, odds, start time, date, complete guide, rumors
One of many marquee occasions of the combating calendar is again in a giant approach on Saturday night time when UFC returns to Madison Sq. Backyard in New York. Given a distinguished spot within the promotion’s PPV slotting for the reason that legalization of MMA in 2017, UFC sometimes goes all out for New York Metropolis and this week is not any completely different. Two title fights headline the return to The Backyard after two years away with a bevy of attention-grabbing bouts filling out the undercard for UFC 268 on Nov. 6.
Each title bouts occur to be rematches and the principle occasion sees bitter rivals Kamaru Usman and Colby Covington slug it out for the welterweight championship. Usman scored a fifth-round TKO of Covington in 2019 to make his first protection of the belt. He is gone on to defend 3 times since then with Covington combating simply as soon as in that timeframe.
Plus, champion Rose Namajunas begins her second reign atop on the ladies’s strawweight division when she takes on former titleholder Weili Zhang in a rematch from April. Namajunas snapped a 20-fight win streak for Zhang with a first-round knockout to reclaim the title. To not be outdone, a significant light-weight conflict kicks issues off with Justin Gaethje and Michael Chandler battling it out.
Cannot get sufficient boxing and MMA? Get the most recent on the earth of fight sports activities from two of one of the best within the enterprise. Subscribe to Morning Kombat with Luke Thomas and Brian Campbell for one of the best evaluation and in-depth information, together with full protection of UFC 268 from New York Metropolis all week lengthy.
Under is the whole combat card for Saturday night time with odds through Caesars Sportsbook. CBS Sports activities can be with you all through combat week with the most recent information, in-depth options and betting recommendation to think about. Keep tuned to this web page for the most recent hyperlinks as we inch nearer to the primary bell inside Madison Sq. Backyard.
UFC 268 combat card, odds
- Kamaru Usman (c) -310 vs. Colby Covington +250, welterweight championship
- Weili Zhang -115 vs. Rose Namajunas (c) -105, ladies’s strawweight championship
- Marlon Vera -160 vs. Frankie Edgar +135, bantamweight
- Shane Burgos -195 vs. Billy Quarantillo +165, featherweight
- Justin Gaethje -210 vs. Michael Chandler +175, light-weight
- Alex Pereira -260 vs. Andreas Michailids +210, middleweight
- Bobby Inexperienced -180 vs. Al Iaquinta +155, light-weight
- Phil Hawes -330 vs. Chris Curtis +260, middleweight
- Nassourdine Imavov -120 vs. Edmen Shahbazyan +100, middleweight
- Ian Garry -380 vs. Jordan Williams +300, welterweight
- Gian Villante -125 vs. Chris Barnett +105, heavyweight
- Dustin Jacoby -380 vs. John Allan +300, gentle heavyweight
- Melsik Baghdasaryan -340 vs. Bruno Souza +270, featherweight
- Ode Osbourne -180 vs. CJ Vergara +155, flyweight
UFC 268 data
- Date: Nov. 6
- Location: Madison Sq. Backyard — New York Metropolis, New York
- Begin time: 10 p.m. ET (Major card)
- Find out how to watch: ESPN+ | Worth: $69.99
UFC 268 countdown
Who wins Usman vs. Covington 2? And what different picks do it is advisable to see for a parlay with a payout of higher than 8/1 ? Visit SportsLine now to get detailed top picks on UFC 268, all from the insider who’s up practically $9,200 on MMA picks previously 12 months, and discover out.
https://www.cbssports.com/mma/information/ufc-268-kamaru-usman-vs-colby-covington-2-fight-card-odds-start-time-date-complete-guide-rumors/ | UFC 268 — Kamaru Usman vs. Colby Covington 2: Struggle card, odds, begin time, date, full information, rumors