Nick Diaz hasn’t fought in six years however, tonight, he makes his return to the Octagon.
There are different main fights on UFC 266. Featherweight champfaces off towards jiu jitsu savant Brian Ortega and we get one other probability to see the unbeatable Valentina Shevchenko carry out — however you may assure all eyes will probably be on Nick Diaz this weekend as he makes his return to the octagon.
Nick Diaz hasn’t competed since preventing Anderson Silva at UFC 183 in 2015. Within the time since, his brothercarved out his personal legend, defeating Conor McGregor and changing into certainly one of MMA’s largest stars within the course of. However Nick Diaz was traditionally the extra well-known of the 2. His comeback is large information.
And the matchmaking for his return is elegant. At UFC 266, Nick Diaz is preventing fellow legend Robbie Lawler.
This one’s a protracted awaited rematch. Diaz and Lawler fought within the UFC all the best way again in 2004 and the battle was unbelievable. Given each fighters are a lot older, and much from their prime, that is excellent timing for an ideal battle.
You may watch their first battle beneath.
Who wins this time round? It is a coin toss actually. No-one is aware of what sort of form Nick Diaz is in, however Lawler has struggled as of late. My intestine is telling me Lawler is the secure wager right here, since he is improved massively because the first battle and has been much more energetic within the final decade. There’s additionally the truth that Nick Diaz lately requested for the battle to be bumped from welterweight to middleweight. Is Diaz fighting weight points? Presumably.
Diaz and Lawler simply had their first staredown at a press convention which passed off immediately.
We don’t know what Nick Diaz is displaying up although and that is what makes this battle so thrilling.
UFC 266 Begin time
The UFC 266 most important card begins at 10 p.m EDT (7 p.m. PDT) however listed here are all the main points from a number of timezones.
- The primary card begins Sept 25, 10 p.m. EDT (7 p.m. PDT).
- The prelims begin Sept 25, 8 p.m. EDT (5 p.m. PDT).
- The early prelims begin Sept 25, 6.00 p.m. EDT (3.15 p.m. PDT).
- The primary card begins Sept 26, 3 a.m. BST.
- The prelims begin Sept 26, 1 a.m. BST.
- The early prelims begin Sept 25, 11.00 p.m. BST.
- The primary card begins Sept 26, 12 midday AEST.
- The prelims begin Sept 26, 10 a.m. AEST.
- The early prelims begin Sept 26, 8.00 a.m. AEST.
Easy methods to watch UFC 266
The UFC now has a partnership with ESPN. That is nice information for the UFC and the growth of the game of MMA, however dangerous information for client selection. Particularly if you happen to’re one of many UFC followers who wish to watch UFC within the US.
Within the US, if you wish to know methods to watch UFC 266, you may solely discover the battle night time on PPV via ESPN Plus. The associated fee construction is a bit complicated, however listed here are the choices to observe UFC on ESPN, in line with ESPN’s site:
- Present yearly ESPN Plus subscribers can order the upcoming UFC fight for $70.
- Present month-to-month ESPN Plus subscribers will be capable of both improve to an annual plan and purchase UFC PPV for $85 or buy the power to observe the UFC occasion on PPV for $70 by itself.
- New ESPN Plus subscribers should purchase a bundle of 1 UFC PPV occasion (streaming in HD) and an ESPN Plus annual recurring subscription for $90. This can be a first rate deal. The earlier bundle gave a saving of 25% however this new bundle is a 35% saving. The ESPN Plus annual ESPN subscription will auto-renew after one 12 months, on the worth of an ESPN Plus annual subscription on the time of auto-renewal.
You are able to do the entire above on the hyperlink beneath.
MMA followers within the UK can watch UFC 266 exclusively through BT Sport. There are extra choices if you happen to dwell in Australia. You may watch UFC 266 via Essential Occasion on Foxtel. You too can watch on the UFC website or using its app. You may even order using your PlayStation or utilizing the UFC app in your Xbox.
UFC 266 battle card
- Alexander Volkanovski vs. Brian Ortega
- Valentina Shevchenko vs. Lauren Murphy
- Nick Diaz vs. Robbie Lawler
- Curtis Blaydes vs. Jairzinho Rozenstruik
- Jessica Andrade vs. Cynthia Calvillo
- Marlon Moraes vs. Merab Dvalishlivi
- Dan Hooker vs. Nasrat Haqparast
- Shamil Abdurakhimov vs. Chris Daukaus
- Manon Fiorot vs. Mayra Bueno Silva
- Karl Roberson vs. Nick Maximov
- Matthew Semelsberger vs. Martin Sano
https://www.cnet.com/information/ufc-266-with-nick-diaz-start-time-how-to-watch-or-stream-online-full-fight-card/#ftag=CADf328eec | UFC 266 with Nick Diaz: Begin time, methods to watch or stream on-line, full battle card