Track your physical activity with the Strava activity tracker. Record routes, map your favorite bike path or run and analyze your training with all the stats – for free!
Training for a marathon or simply enjoying cycling? Turn your phone into an elaborate cycle or running tracker with Strava. Try a new route with a Strava distance tracker and mile counter, or even track running speed. Join millions of active people and achieve your goals!
Fitness training with Strava Activity Tracker: 3 ways to train smarter
1. Record routes, track runs and analyze: Track distance, swim speed, cycle speed, altitude achieved and calories burned
2. Map your route: Combine your run, swim or bike ride with the world’s largest trail network
3. Training challenge: Push yourself with Monthly Challenges and compete with others
DISTANCE TRACKER & MILE COUNTER
• Running, cycling and swimming tracking: Compare your performance over time
• Track distance, pace, speed, altitude achieved and calories burned per run
• Mile counter: Use your Android device, Wear OS device or almost any GPS device available
CONNECT & SHARE
• Record routes on your Strava feed so friends and followers can comment and share their own progress
• Is your cycle route the best? Share route maps and photos of your latest bike ride
• Join Clubs of brands, groups and friends to participate in activities and develop the community
STRAVA SIGN UP
• Set your fitness goals and get customizable training plans. Use the distance tracker and set your own time or segment goals
• Get live feedback to help you train safer and perform better
RUN TRACKING and TRAINING
• Training marathon hits the plateau? Track your distance and boost your performance with Strava running trackers and access Premium fit packages
• Turn your device into a personal trainer for triathlon or marathon training
More than just running and cycling, you can use the Strava activity tracker for a whole range of sports:
• Alpine skiing
• Long walk
• Climb the mountain
• Running indoors
• Indoor cycling
…and much more!
NOTES ABOUT GPS SUPPORT:
Strava relies on GPS to record activities. In some devices, GPS is not working properly and Strava will not record effectively. If your Strava logs show poor location estimation behavior, please try to update the operating system to the latest version. There are some devices that always have poor performance without any remedy. On these devices, we restrict the installation of Strava, such as the Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 and Galaxy Express 2.
See our support site for more information: https://strava.zendesk.com/entries/27141334-Does-Strava-4-x-run-on-my-android-device