Timberwolves vs. Spurs: How to watch online, live stream info, match times, TV channels
Through 2 parts
The Minnesota Timberwolves are giving their home audience exactly what they were hoping to see. They are in control with a score of 66-55 against the San Antonio Spurs.
Timberwolves were led by the center The town of Karl-Anthony, who has so far had 19 points and four assists in addition to four tables. One thing to watch out for is Anthony Edwards’ foul situation as he is currently sitting in third place.
San Antonio has enjoyed the shooting guard’s tag-team combo Devin Vassell and small forward Keldon Johnson. The first has 11 points along with three bounces, while the latter has seven points and two assists along with four bounces.
This is the first time Minnesota has gone ahead into the third inning in the past seven games.
San Antonio @ Minnesota
Current record: San Antonio 4-10; Minnesota 5-9
What to know
The Minnesota Timberwolves are getting right back to it when they host the San Antonio Spurs at 8 p.m. ET on November 18 at the Target Center. The Timberwolves should still be high after the win, while San Antonio will find a way to get on the right ship.
Minnesota beat the Sacramento Kings 107-97 on Wednesday. Top scorer for Minnesota is the keeper Anthony Edwards (26 points).
Meanwhile, San Antonio finished well with the Los Angeles Clippers as they played on Tuesday, losing 106-92. Small progress Doug McDermott had a rather forgettable match, playing for 28 minutes but only picking up seven points by shooting 3 to 10.
Without any buzzer beaters, Minnesota is expected to win a tight contest on Thursday. But bettors beware: they are only 2-4 off the spread when offered an offer.
The win over the Timberwolves put them up 5-9 while the loss to Spurs dragged them down 4-10. Some stats to watch out for: Minnesota is worst in the league in fouls per game, with an average of 22.9. To make matters even worse for Minnesota, San Antonio entered the competition boasting the second-least number of fouls per game in the league at 17. Watch to see if fouls land Minnesota in a difficult situation or not.
How to watch
- When: Thursday at 8 p.m. ET
- Where: Target Center – Minneapolis, Minnesota
- TV: Bally Sports North Plus
- Streaming online: fuboTV (Free trial. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Monitor: CBS Sports App
- Fare: $6.00
According to the latest news, the Timberwolves have only 2 easy points against Spurs. NBA Odds.
The odds providers have been matching the betting community on this match, as the game opens with odds of 2 points and is right there.
Top / Bottom: -110
See NBA pick for every game, including this one, from SportsLine’s cutting-edge PC model. Get it now.
San Antonio have won 14 of their last 19 games against Minnesota.
- February 3, 2021 – San Antonio 111 vs Minnesota 108
- January 10, 2021 – Minnesota 96 vs San Antonio 88
- January 9, 2021 – San Antonio 125 vs Minnesota 122
- November 27, 2019 – Minnesota 113 vs San Antonio 101
- November 13, 2019 – Minnesota 129 vs San Antonio 114
- January 18, 2019 – San Antonio 116 vs Minnesota 113
- December 21, 2018 – San Antonio 124 vs Minnesota 98
- November 28, 2018 – Minnesota 128 vs San Antonio 89
- October 17, 2018 – San Antonio 112 vs Minnesota 108
- March 17, 2018 – San Antonio 117 vs Minnesota 101
- November 15, 2017 – Minnesota 98 vs San Antonio 86
- October 18, 2017 – San Antonio 107 vs Minnesota 99
- March 21, 2017 – San Antonio 100 vs Minnesota 93
- March 4, 2017 – San Antonio 97 vs Minnesota 90
- January 17, 2017 – San Antonio 122 vs Minnesota 114
- December 6, 2016 – San Antonio 105 vs Minnesota 91
- March 8, 2016 – San Antonio 116 vs Minnesota 91
- December 28, 2015 – San Antonio 101 vs Minnesota 95
- December 23, 2015 – San Antonio 108 vs Minnesota 83
Injury Report for Minnesota
- Josh Okogie: Game Time Decision (Back)
- Naz Reid: In-game Time Decision (Legs)
Disability Report for San Antonio
- Jock Landale: Out (Covid-19)
- Zach Collins: Ra (Legs)
https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/timberwolves-vs-spurs-how-to-watch-online-live-stream-info-game-time-tv-channel-26739740/ Timberwolves vs. Spurs: How to watch online, live stream info, match times, TV channels