Looking for The Sims 3 cheats? Our comprehensive list of Sims 3 cheat console commands will help you change almost every aspect of your game experience, from generating money for your household and buying every available house, to making Change Sims traits and moods. The Sims 3 released on June 2, 2009, and is a life simulation video game, developed by Maxis’ Redwood Shores studio and published by Electronic Arts. The game is still in vogue in 2021, thanks to its huge fan base, so these cheats will come in handy for a lot of you.
Keep in mind that some cheats require more advanced debugging cheats to be enabled, so you’d better start by enabling advanced test cheats (read below on how to do this).
Also, if you are interested in more scams, make sure to check out the rest of us cheat code guide.
How to activate Cheat Console in Sims 3
So, to start using cheats, you need to open the cheats panel first. Here are instructions to do it on any device:
- Activate The Sims 3 PC cheat console: Hold Ctrl and Shift, then press C.
- Enable Macs 3 Mac cheat console: Hold down Command and Shift, then press C.
- Activate Sims 3 PS3 cheat console: Press and hold all four shoulder buttons at the same time.
- Activate Xbox The Sims 3 cheat console: Press and hold all four shoulder buttons at the same time.
A control box will pop up at the top of your screen to enter all available cheat code commands.
Premise: Enable Check Cheats for Debugging
To ensure any code below, it is best to enter testingCheatsEnabled true command to cheat control panel. This command puts the game into a sort of debug mode, in which you can manipulate more aspects and enable more options.
NS testingCheatsEnabled true cheats also allow some Change+Click hack. Hold Change as you click on different items to reveal a list of options. Eg:
- [Teleport] Shift-click anywhere on the free ground to teleport to that location.
- Shift-click a Sim: The age transition for your Sim to grow or change other characteristics.
- Shift-click on Non-Household Sim to add them to your household/family.
- Shift-click your workplace to create events and raise opportunities, promotions and more.
- Shift-click mailboxes to make friends, engage visitors, and more.
The codes below will give you additional Simoleons:
- kaching or rosebud: Get 1,000 Simoleons.
- mother code: Get 50,000 Simoleons.
However, there is a more powerful version that requires you to use testcheatsenabled true command first:
- family money [last name] [simoleon amount]: Give the specified amount to the household where the last name is used.
Home and real estate fraud
- free: buy any house you want [enable this code in Map mode first].
The Sims 3 object cheats
- buydebug [on|off]: Allows you to buy anything, even locked items (must enter testingcheatsenabled true first in the console).
- moving object [on|off]: Unlimited to place/move objects.
- Constraint [true|false]: Force terrain adjustment regardless of objects, Simulations and other structures.
- Fadeobjects [on|off]: Make objects fade as the camera approaches them.
- Disablesnappingtoslotsonalt [on|off]: Objects will not snap into slots while holding Alt.
- snapobjectstoangle [true|false]: Switch to capture 45-degree subjects.
- snapobjectstogrid [true|false]: Convert snap to mesh for placed objects.
- pretend [on|off]: Allows you to lay the foundation on top of a tiled floor.
Cheating in a relationship
- make me know everyone: Make the selected Sim know everyone.
- make friends for me: Randomly make friends with the selected Sim.
- force visitors: Forcing neighbors to be in your household.
- add to household: Add the selected Sim to the current household.
Editing Sim Cheats
- age [number]: Set Sim’s age to specified number.
- ageuptoNPC on: Turns a Sim into an uncontrollable NPC that lives in your household, also works on children.
- forcetwins: Forcing Sims to become pregnant with twins.
The cheats below will change the active Sim’s lifetime happiness.
- shazaam: Add 2,500 lifetime happiness points to the active Sim.
- ResetLifeTimeHappiness: Reset the lifetime happiness of all Sims in an active household.
Cheating traits, moods and moods
The following cheats modify moods and moods:
- modify the characteristics: set or delete traits.
- Resetsim [first name] [last name]: teleport named Sim back to household plot with neutral motives and no mood
- make happy: set all moods/moods for everyone in the house to perfection; get rid of negative mood
Engine Attribute Cheating
You can also set the whole family’s engine to static or dynamic with the following cheat command:
- static dynamics/gunpowderc: set motor to static or dynamic for the whole household.
Below you’ll find all the cheat commands to modify your career, trigger events and opportunities for your career, or unlock skins before creating a Sim.
- unlock [on|off]: Unlocks career skins and service uniforms to use (must be entered before you start creating Sims at Create-a-Sim).
- career setting [career] [level]: Give the selected Sim a career and set its level.
- forced opportunity: Click on the career builder you’re working on to create an opportunity for you.
- forced event: Click on the career build you are working on to force an event to appear.
- force all events: Click build career to display all events for profession.
World cheat and user interface
- Help: Shows almost all cheats in Sims 3. Most of you won’t see cheats that require debug mode aka enabletestingcheats true.
- give up: Exit the game.
- full screen [on|off] : Turn full screen on or off.
- fps [on|off]: Display FPS.
- hideHeadlineEffects [on|off]: Hide chat and thought bubbles and similar effects.
- slowMotionViz: [0-8]: Slow motion picture: 0 is the default mode, 8 is the slowest mode.
- script [on|off]: Turn on/off the sound (requires you to type enabletestingcheats true Firstly)
- force sim service [name] : Force a specific Service Sim to appear.
- please joke: Print a random joke to the dashboard.
- promulgate [on|off]: llamas enabled messages are printed to the console. It doesn’t do anything else, don’t expect any cute llamas to come around.
https://borderpolar.com/gaming/game-guides/cheats/the-sims-3-cheats-get-money-and-house-modify-traits-and-more/#utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=the-sims-3-cheats-get-money-and-house-modify-traits-and-more | The Sims 3 Cheats – Get Money and House, Modify Traits, and More