It’s safe to say that different players have different goals in the game Pokemon GO.
Some want to build the strongest teams and compete in PVP, others want to go shiny hunting and some are there just to catch them all.
The problem with that is that there will always be a bunch of rare Pokemon that make filling that Dex a bit harder.
These are the best Pokemon you can find Pokemon GO because the November 2021.
Different types of rare Pokemon
Below is a table of the different types of rare Pokemon you can find in the game
|Pokemon Type||Why are they rare?|
|Myth / Myth||Raid / Exclusive Research|
|Pokemon Mega||Exclusive Raid|
|Regional Pokemon||Exclusively for certain regions worldwide|
|Egg / Raid Exclusives||Only available through these methods|
|Choose Wild Pokemon||Made Rare by Niantic|
Here’s our opinion on what the rarest Pokemon are exactly.
Wildest Pokemon in Pokemon GO – November 2021.
I’m more of a collector myself, looking to complete my Pokedex and catch as many coins as I can.
Here are what I feel are the rarest Pokemon in Pokemon GO for June 2021 and Discovery Season.
- Drain gutter
- Cryogonal (More common in snowy weather)
- Vanillite (More common in snowy weather)
- Drain gutter
- Pancham (Exclusive Raid)
- Meltan (Only available with Mystery Box)
*Please note that other players may have different luck with different Pokemon and this is not an “official” list – however, it is a list determined by personal experience and news. foxes from many places Pokemon GO community.
Regional Pokemon are also extremely rare.
Certain Pokemon will only spawn in very specific areas of the world, which means that, unless you visit those locations or have one you have, they will be very, very difficult to add to the Pokedex your.
While some Pokemon in the region have now started visiting other parts of the world, others remain in their own territories. Let’s take a look at these Pokemon.
Recently visited other areas:
- Tauros (Usually North America)
- Mr. Mime (Usually Europe)
- Farfech’d (Usually Asian)
- Kangaskhan (Usually Australian)
- Uxie, Azelf, Mespirit
- Heatmor / Durant
- Heracross (August 6 onwards, usually South America and South America)
- Chatot (Southern Hemisphere)
- Throh (North/South America and Africa)
- Sawk (Europe, Asia, Middle East, Australia)
Strict in their own areas:
- Corsola (Found almost around the equator)
- Torkoal (South Asia)
- Tropius (Africa / Southern Spain)
- Relicanth (New Zealand)
- Pachirisu (Alaska, Canada and Russia)
- Mime Jr. (Europe)
- Carnivine (Florida / South Carolina)
- Pansage (Asia – Pacific)
- Pansear (Europe, Africa, India, Middle East)
- Panpour (North / South America)
- Maractus (South America and South America)
- Sigilyph (Albania, Egypt, Greece, Israel)
- Bouffalant (NYC and surrounding areas)
- Klefki (Mostly French but found in other parts of Europe around France)
*Note: Throw and Sawk will launch worldwide during GO Fest 2021.
Due to the way it attacks and destroys, there are very few Legendary Pokemon available at the same time.
This means, if you have a gap in your Pokedex that needs to be filled by Legendary Pokemon, you’re at the mercy of Niantic, waiting until they strike back.
Again, your other hope is to trade with a friend.
Have something to tell us about this article?
https://www.dualshockers.com/rarest-pokemon-pokemon-go/ | The most obvious Pokemon in Pokemon GO November 2021