In the age of mass digitization, betting companies are creating mobile versions of their platforms. Therefore, modern players always have at hand the opportunity to bet on events that interest them. Applications designed for modern smartphones and tablets running Android or iOS. Find the daily football prediction app at apppearl.
Bookmakers are developing software with a wide range of features that will allow you to participate in official betting. With their help, you can bet on sports many times faster than in the desktop browser version.
How mobile apps work
Modern phone or tablet owners don’t need to explain what an app is. Applications from the bookie are distributed completely free of charge. Everyone can use them. It is better to download the program directly from the official websites of the bookies, it is much safer and more reliable than using files from third-party resources. The interface and design of the applications are adapted for convenient operation on mobile devices.
Mobile applications of bookies: pros and cons
The bookie’s programs, designed for use on handheld devices, have a lot of upsides:
- The implementation of sports betting at any place and at any time. Since the actual modern man never part with their phone, they can place their bets at any convenient time – during their lunch break, on the road or at school.
- High running speed. In most cases, the applications are well optimized, resulting in low traffic consumption and battery saving device.
- Adapt to screen size. The interface and design of the programs are optimized for almost any display resolution on your mobile device, making gaming more comfortable;
- Stable access to functionality. Even if the official website of the bookie is blocked by order of the authorities, it will not affect the operation of the house.
- Bonuses and special offers. Bookies often offer generous bonuses and gifts to users of the mobile version, which are not available to players on full sites.
Mobile apps have almost no downsides. The only thing that can cause inconvenience is the request to download the installation file not from the official Play Market or Apple Store, but from the website of the bookie.
But to turn sports betting from a pleasant hobby into a profitable activity, you still need specialized software. It helps you to conduct analysis and make the right decision. Let’s take a look at the best programs for sports betting in this article.
BetRadar is a highly specialized software used mainly by betting shops. However, some players with really big bets can also afford it. The reason is quite simple and obvious – the flagship version of BetRadar costs around 15k dollars.
The main advantage of BetRadar is a strong statistical base. It covers 40 different types of sports and nearly 2,000 championships, including 500 football championships. The Statistical Base is available separately for $1500 and is updated monthly.
In addition, bettors will find the BetAssist module useful. This is a prediction mechanism that helps to calculate probability of winning or totals based on the club’s or athlete’s previous games. However, it should be understood that the accuracy of those predictions is not 100%.
Demo versions of the BetAssist module and statistics facility are available to bettors. They work with limitations. For example, only football and basketball are available in the demo version of the stats base and BetAssist has a trial period, after which it will be discontinued.
BetConstruct is a direct competitor of BetRadar. This software is also used by professional bookmakers and major bookies. BetConstruct attracts a relatively low price – upon registration it costs 1000 euros per month.
However, BetConstruct is primarily a sports statistics provider. It does not have a predicate module and other betting aids. But the facility is really complete. It includes 16 sports, for each of which large-scale statistics are available on championships, tournaments, match results, team information, etc.
BetConstruct can be tried for free as part of the trial period.
Big bet calculator
An ideal free program for newbies to betting. So this software allows you to mathematically determine the financial results for your bets. It’s basically just a collection of highly specialized computers specially tuned for sports betting.
In particular, the Big Bet Calculator helps to calculate and form:
- Total amount of deposit (profit) on one or more bets in the event of a successful betting outcome.
- Break-even point – when profits will be large enough to cover costs.
- Strategy of “passing” (martingale), S8, Kelly criterion.
- The number of bets when using the “fork” depends on the odds.
For bettors using the services of foreign bookmakers, the odds converter will also come in handy – it converts Asian, British and American values in a convenient format and easy to understand.
It is worth noting that Big Bet Calculator is no longer supported by the developer and is now freely distributed. You can download the program on various forums and trackers.
Betting Tracker is a program for calculating reasonable economics of betting. With its help, you can determine how profitable (or conversely, unprofitable) sports betting is.
Betting Tracker is a collection of Excel sheets. Each of them is used for different purposes, among which:
- Determine the total amount of deposits and withdrawals, taking into account bonuses and free bets, as well as allocation to the bookies.
- Table of total committed bets, which can be added to the catcher’s bet for comparison.
- Tools to import sports statistics, including game results and further turning it into an easy-to-read infographic.
Infototo is an assistant program for betting enthusiasts. It is important to note that this software is only compatible with a few betting shops, including Fonbet, Betsiti and 1XBet.
Infototo helps to accurately calculate the probability of winning a bet. As you know, it depends on a number of factors, among them the number of correctly determined outcomes and the amount of bets made. Infototo downloads odds and characteristics data from the bookie’s website. Then all you have to do is specify the bet amount – and you’ll see how much you can win depending on the number of correctly determined outcomes.
https://www.sportingfree.com/sports/best-tools-for-sports-betting/ The best tools for sports betting