While the preppy retailer can sometimes be on the pricier side, J. Crew is offering discounts on some of their most popular styles right now.
From now until July 18, J. Crew will provide a Extra 50% off their sale with promo code SELL.
There are plenty of better deals you’re bound to find for yourself, but the New York Post wants to make your shopping experience easier by rounding up our favorite deals for women, men, girls and boys.
Items include sundresses to wear to your next summer party, t-shirts that will pair well with anything in your closet, shoes for any occasion, and even sun protection swimwear.
first. J. Crew Button-Back Linen Shift Dress, $44, original price: $98
This linen dress will look great with your favorite accessories and will keep you cool during the hot summer months.
2. J. Crew New Vintage Cotton Crewneck T-Shirt, $11, original price: $30
You can never have too many perfect tees in your wardrobe.
3. J. Crew Foundry Chino Short Coveralls, $66, original price: $148
This chino overalls will easily take you from the beach to the bar.
4. J. Crew Puff-Sleeve Sweatshirt Dress, $44, original price: $98
Who said that wearing cute clothes has to be uncomfortable? This flannel dress by J. Crew gives you the best of both worlds.
5. J. Crew Cottage Dress, $84, original price: $188
Back in the office this summer? Then you may need some new warm weather work clothes. This lady dress is the perfect outfit to wear on your first day back here.
6. J. Crew Canvas Epadrille Flats, $33+, original price: $118
These espadrille shoes are an essential every woman should have in her wardrobe, and they’re on sale right now by $85.
first. J. Crew Baird McNutt Irish Linen Shirt, $31, original price: $90
This best-selling J. Crew shirt is the perfect button-down shirt to wear to any gala event.
2. J. Crew 8 Seersucker Swim Trunk, $31, original price: $70
You can never go wrong with a simple seersucker swimming trunk for the summer.
3. J. Crew Kenton Suede Driving Moccasins, $66+, original price: $148
These trendy suede loafers are a great year-round item that you can easily dress up or down.
4. J. Crew 250 Skinny-Fit Pant in Stretch Chino, $35, original price: $80
These stretch chino pants come in a variety of colors and are currently on sale for just $35. This is the perfect time to stock up.
5. J. Crew Dotted Tie, $15, original price: $40
Keep things fun with this polka dot designed tie.
first. J. Crew Girls ‘Smocked Ruffle Dress, $28, original price: $70
Your little one will look adorable in this flowing ruffled dress featuring a turquoise floral design or red gingham.
2. J. Crew Girls’ Rash Guard Set with UPF 50+, $24, original price: $60
This Sunscreen The rash guard is great for kids who are often mistaken for a mermaid.
3. J. Crew Girls ‘Tiered Dress, $60, original price: $24
She can never have too many women’s suits – they’re easy to use and great for any occasion.
4. J. Crew Girls ‘Ruffle-Hem T-shirt’, $11, original price: $26
This ruffled t-shirt is great to have on hand and would look lovely with skirts, shorts, and pants.
5. J. Crew Girls ‘Denim Short Overalls, $24, original price: $60
You can’t go wrong with classic denim overalls.
first. J. Crew Boys short-sleeve pajamas, $20, original price: $45
This short-sleeve pajamas set is on sale for just $20 and has a ton of great designs that kids are sure to love.
2. J. Crew Boys’s Short-Sleeve Seersucker Shirt, $20, original price: $45
Your little guy will look dapper in a seersucker shirt and a pair of slacks this summer.
3. J. Crew Boys ‘Knit Dock Short, $15, original price: $40
These wedge shorts are ideal for those moments when you don’t want him running around in a steamy bathing suit.
4. J. Crew Boys ‘Long-Sleeve Rash Guard, $20, original price: $45
Make sure it stays protected in the sun with this colorful rash guard.
5. J. Crew Boys ‘Critter Polo shirt, $11, original price: $30
J. Crew Critter Polo Shirt comes in a variety of colors and sizes.
https://nypost.com/2021/07/16/j-crew-is-offering-an-extra-50-off-the-best-deals-are-here/ | The best deals are here