Some balance changes to Total Combat Tactics The Six Hextech Augments set was revealed by game designer Kent “Riot Kent” Wu and director of game design Stephen “Mortdog” Mortimer in Patch 12.1 Rundown, hit the Heart and Crest effects, along with Stand United.
Going live on January 5, TFT Patch 12.1 contains a large number of major changes applied to Traits and champions includes a Kai’Sa and Urgot nerf, along with a nerf for the Imperial trait and a nerf for the Socialite trait. After four weeks of playing in Patch 11.24, the balance team decided to rotate champions through the Hextech Boosting Creation and Heart effects, revealed in TFT Patch 12.1 Rundown.
- Arcanist Heart: Level one Swain
- Challenger’s heart: Changed from Warwick to Quinn level
- Protector’s heart: No longer grants Blitzcrank
- Scholar’s Heart: Changed from Lissandra to level Zyra
- Scrap hearts: Changed from Ekko to Blitzcrank
- Twinshot Heart: Change from Graves to Kog’Maw
- Assassin Crest: Change from Ekko to Talon
- Arcanist Crest: Changed from Twisted Fate to Swain
- Challenger Crest: Changed from Warwick to Quinn level
- Chemtech Crest: Changed from Zac to Warwick
- Imperial Crest: Changed from Talon to Swain
- Mutant Crest: No more for Kog’Maw
- Scrap Crest: Changed from Ekko to Blitzcrank
Transparent Domination Patch 11.24, Stand United has been reverted in one and two, while the Spellblade buff could have a big impact on TFT 12.1 meta, according to Mortdog. A sizable effect is also applied to the Hextech Enhanced Dual Strike and all three Temporary Armor effects.
- Stand United: One and two buffed to 2/3/5 attack damage and physical damage per trait
- Tough sickle: increased from 40 to 50 percent bonus attack speed
- Ascension: Bonus damage reduced to 50 percent
- Makeshift Armor: Armor and magic resistance increased to 35/55/75
- Double acting: Health reduced to 400
- You get sunburnt: Real damage per second reduced to two percent
- Woodland Charm: Clone increased to 1,600 health
- Spellblade: Magic power on hit increased by 225 percent
All changes disclosed in Patch Rundown are subject to change. The official release of TFT Patch 12.1 will happen on January 5.
https://dotesports.com/tft/news/tft-set-6-trait-hextech-augments-changes-rotate-heart-and-crest-champions-in-patch-12-1 TFT Set of 6 Features Additional Changes Hextech rotates champions with Hearts and Hats in Patch 12.1