Total Combat Tactics Set Six’s 11.23 patch is expected to receive a large number of “major” changes that will likely change the meta but not create a “trash bin balance,” says game designer Kent “Riot Kent” Wu and game design director Stephen “Mortdog” Mortimer said today 11.23 Patch Rundown.
Scheduled to take place on November 17, TFT Set Six’s 11.23 patch will include reworks of Enforcer and Academy traits, along with nerfs for some strong champions. The Gangplank and Miss Fortune mercenary trait units are taking a hit, along with some nerfs for the trait itself, as revealed in Patch Rundown.
Mortdog also said an Enforcer remake is a “design tweak.” This feature will no longer be able to imprison champions in the Six that are immune to crowd control or have been hit by Zephyr. This includes Colossus units, where the trait receives a buff that reduces damage by 25 to 30 percent.
A total of four TFT The Set of Six champions are expected to have tweaks, including nerfs for Gangplank and Miss Fortune and buffs for Galio. Here are the suggested changes:
- Gangplank: Health reduced to 750 and his attack power reduced by 5 to 75
- Gangplank: Armor and magic resistance reduced from 45 to 40 and base magic damage to 110/135/170.
- Missed luck: Attack speed reduced to 0.7 and her magic power reduced to 275/375/550
- Samira: Physical damage reduced from 5 to 80 and her spell cast time decreased slightly while Samira’s magic was nerfed to 165/170/180 percent.
- Galio: Initial mana is increased to 200/300 and his magic damage is increased to 150/250/2000.
The physical damage and magic power given to Academy champions will also be nerfed at every stop, with six and eight getting hit harder than two and four. The Bodyguard trait is being reworked to provide a new shield that never drops until it’s completely depleted. And the Sniper trait will be increased by one Hex while all champions in the trait have their range reduced by one Hex, improving units with the Sniper icon.
NS TFT Set Six Patch 11.23 is scheduled for November 17. All balance adjustments revealed in Patch Rundown 11.23 are subject to change prior to the update taking place.
https://dotesports.com/tft/news/tft-set-6-patch-11-23-to-make-big-changes-rework-enforcer-nerf-mercenary-units | TFT Set 6 Patch 11.23 to make ‘big changes’, rework Enforcer, nerf mercenary units