Riot Video games recreation design director Stephen “Mortdog” Mortimer and Riot Kent revealed quite a lot of “large” champion and Radiant merchandise modifications within the upcoming Teamfight Ways Patch 11.16 during today’s Patch Rundown.
Patch 11.16, the primary patch since Reckoning: Daybreak of Heroes Set 5.5 launched, is scheduled to carry a serious rework to the Legionnaire trait and quite a lot of tweaks to Radiant gadgets. Legionnaire has “been a non-existent trait,” in response to Mortdog, prompting a rework with Omnivamp that may profit Yasuo, Riven, and Kayle. Kalista will nonetheless heal and hit for main harm along with her spear, in response to Kent.
A number of Radiant gadgets will even see changes, firming down overpowered gadgets whereas buffing some underperformers. Vanilla Sunfire Cape and Redemption will obtain a number of minor modifications, however Quicksilver is slated to get a serious enhance in CC immunity length from 12 to fifteen seconds.
Main TFT Patch 11.16 stability modifications
- Legionnaire: New Omnivamp: 15/20/25/35 p.c
- Legionnaire: Assault pace stays unchanged at 25/65/120/250 p.c
- Nocturne: Bonus harm is now 70/85/110 and scales with AP
- Nocturne: Assault harm ratio lowered to 75 p.c
- Nocturne: Heal modified from 90/95/100 to 100% flat and not scales with AP
- Nocturne: Assault pace buff modified to a flat 35 p.c
- Lucian: Each different shot from The Culling now counts as an assault, permitting gadgets like Runaan’s Hurricane, Statikk Shiv, Guinsoo’s Rageblade, and Titan’s Resolve to work
- Karma: Soulflare harm buffed from 210/260/700 to 225/280/750
- Galio: Protect buffed to 60 p.c
- Galio: Injury nerfed at three-star to 1200
- Galio: Protect of Durand length elevated to 2.5 seconds
Radiant merchandise modifications in TFT Set 5.5 Patch 11.16
- Blue Buff Radiant: Bonus potential energy buffed to 40 p.c
- Gargoyle Stoneplate Radiant: Armor and magic resistance per enemy elevated to 40
- Large Slayer Radiant: Base harm amp elevated to 40 p.c
- Guinsoo’s Rageblade Radiant: New Radiant bonus of +30 p.c assault pace
- Ionic Spark Radiant: Bonus well being regeneration lowered to at least one p.c most well being
- Jeweled Gauntlet Radiant: Essential strike harm elevated to 90 p.c
- Locket the Iron Solari Radiant: Prime protect worth elevated from 500/600/700 to 600/700/800
- Rabadon’s Deathcap Radiant: Skill energy elevated to 120 p.c
- Redemption Radiant: Lacking well being heal lowered to 25 p.c
- Statikk’s Shiv Radiant: Chain lightning magic harm elevated to 115
- Sunfire Cape Radiant: Bonus well being regeneration modified from one to 0.5 p.c most well being
All changes revealed throughout the TFT 11.16 Patch Rundown are topic to alter previous to the official launch scheduled to happen on Aug. 11.
https://dotesports.com/tft/information/tft-set-5-5-legionnaire-trait-lucian-and-nocturne-changes-revealed-in-11-16-patch-rundown | TFT Set 5.5 Legionnaire trait, Lucian, and Nocturne modifications revealed in 11.16 Patch Rundown