Riot Video games recreation design director Stephen “Mortdog” Mortimer revealed tonight a complete of six Teamfight Ways champions are slated to get nerfed within the 11.15 B-patch.
Scheduled to go reside on July 28, the TFT Set 5.5 B-patch will “convey down among the over performers very barely and hopefully not trash the meta very a lot,” based on Mortdog. Six champions have been hit, particularly, Hecarim and Irelia whereas Lucian’s assault injury was lowered by 5.
The TFT 11.15 B-patch will even embrace two bug fixes that weren’t revealed in Mortdog’s Twitter submit. Hecarim and the Cavalier trait have been on the recent seat for the reason that Midset launch of Reckoning: Daybreak of Heroes, leading to a spell therapeutic nerf to the two-cost champ. Sejuani additionally took a minor hit with a mana adjustment. Irelia’s energy was lowered and Miss Fortune took a small hit at two-star.
Right here’s each TFT 11.15 B-patch steadiness change:
- Hecarim: Spell therapeutic: Adjusted from 350 to 200/225/250
- Irelia: Assault injury nerfed from 70 to 65
- Irelia: Spell injury discount cap lowered from 90 to 80 p.c
- Sejuani: Mana adjustment from 0/60to 20/80
- Soraka: Mana adjustment from 30/70 to 40/80
- Miss Fortune: Spell injury lowered at two-star—250/400/750 to 250/375/700
- Lucian: Assault injury nerfed from 75 to 70
- Archangel’s Workers: Mana ratio adjusted from 45 to 40 p.c
Riot Video games staff are taking a mid-year break this coming week, ensuing within the minor TFT B-patch scheduled to drop on July 28. The subsequent Set 5.5 Reckoning: Daybreak of Heroes replace will happen on Aug. 11 through Patch 11.16.
https://dotesports.com/tft/information/tft-set-5-5-11-15-b-patch-nerfs-hecarim-lucian-and-irelia | TFT Set 5.5 11.15 B-patch nerfs Hecarim, Lucian, and Irelia