Total Combat Tactics The Six Patch 12.1 set includes some meta-changing buffs and nerfs revealed in Patch Rundown through game designer Kent “Riot Kent” Wu and director of game design Stephen “Mortdog” Mortimer.
Scheduled to drop on live servers on January 5, TFT Patch 12.1 starts the year off with a bang after four weeks of gameplay in Patch 11.24. The update will include some “spicy” changes, according to Mortdog – from Imperial and Heimerdinger buffs to Socialite and Urgot nerfs. Some of the changes applied to the champions provided through the Hextech and Crest Enhanced Hearts are also included in the mix, including some nerfs and mostly buffs.
After the Riot Games winter break, here are all the major changes to traits, items, and champions that took place in Set Six Patch 12.1, according to TFT Patch Rundown.
According to Mortdog, the Imperial trait “was a dead trait”, throughout much of Patch 11.23. A buff has been applied to Imperial three and five via Tyrant, along with a slightly increased bonus damage. According to Riot Kent, a spoon or Imperial symbol combined with a Hextech-enhanced Dual Rule, will create two units that deal 2.5x damage without any items.
On the other hand, Socialite is an overplayed trait that leads to a nerf in two Socialites. And the gold farmers in Yordle will be attacked within TFT Patch 12.1 due to reduced chances of expensive champions two and three appearing on the bench.
- Chemtech: Damage reduction reduced from 25 to 20 percent. This results in HP regeneration by 3/5/8/15 percent and attack speed adjustment to 15/50/90/135 percent.
- Innovator: The five improver will gain Bear’s base health increased to 850, along with armor and magic resistance to 70.
- of internal: Tyrant damage increased to 80/150 percent and bonus damage increased from 75 to 80 percent.
- Social network: Socialite two mana per second nerfed from five to three
- Syndicate: Syndicate seven is increased by 50 percent power
- Yordle: Adjusted spawn rate and mana reduction reduced from 0/20 to 0/25 percent
- Yordle one cost increased by 70 percent
- Yordle two prices down 20 percent
- Yordle three prices down 10 percent
Urgot has become a popular carry through items like Runaan’s Hurricane, Guinsoo’s Rageblade, and Statikk Shiv. Taking a hit that deals damage, Urgot’s third shot during his skill’s duration will count as a base attack. Before that this was his second shot. And Tahm Kench got a 3 star boost while getting the damage reduction nerf because he’s such a strong tank on the front lines.
Nerfs has been applied to Socialite and Morellonomicon in TFT Patch 12.1, resulted in Kai’Sa getting a small nerf – making her playable, according to Mortdog, but not as dominant as in Patch 11.24. And a power has been applied to Heimerdinger’s range, making him a “more reliable bearer,” according to Mortdog and Riot Kent.
- Swain: Mana increased to 45/75 and healing per target increased to 225/250/350
- Heimerdinger: Range increased to four Hexes
- Seraphine: Mana is increased to 80/150 and magic damage is increased to 275/450/1200
- Malzahar: Magic damage adjusted to 650/850/1100
- Urgot: Every third shot counts as a base attack
- Galio: Attack bonus damage reduced to 70/100/1999 and stun duration adjusted to 1.5 / 1.75/9.5
- Tahm Kench: Damage reduction reduced to 30 percent and three-star Tahm Kench now gains 20 times normal stats when feeding an allied unit
- Kai’Sa: Health reduced to 850, mana reduced to 75/150 and magic damage per rocket reduced to 70/90/180
The items in Set Six are mostly left alone but some changes have taken place inside TFT Patch 12.1. Morellonimicon and Guardian Angel were both nerfed after potentially being the two most played items in Patch 11.24, according to Mortdog. And a slight effect has been applied to the Zz’Rot Gate.
- Guardian: Health regeneration changed to 250
- Morellonomicon: Actual damage scored per second reduced from 2.5 to two percent
- Fire Armor: proc speed changed to two seconds and actual damage dealt per second reduced to two percent
- Zz’Rot Gate: Increases in Stage Three to 1,800 Health, 2,100 Health in Stage Four, and 2,500 Health in Stage Five
All changes are revealed in TFT Patch Rundown is subject to change prior to the release of Set Six Patch 12.1 on January 5.
https://dotesports.com/tft/news/tft-patch-12-1-set-to-buff-heimerdinger-nerf-kaisa-and-socialite TFT patch 12.1 set to power up Heimerdinger, nerf Kai’Sa, and Socialite