The second-to-last Teamfight Techniques replace in Set 5.5 will comprise numerous “enjoyable” adjustments to traits that ought to shake up the meta, sport design director Stephen “Mortdog” Mortimer mentioned in the 11.20 Patch Rundown.
Scheduled to launch on Oct. 6, the Set 5.5 TFT 11.20 patch will comprise a complete of 5 trait adjustments. Nerfs are getting utilized to Sentinel and Forgotten, opening up the meta for traits like Abomination and Skirmisher, which can see buffs. The spotlight of the replace, nevertheless, is a Draconic buff that features a 20 p.c likelihood of hitting one Drive of Nature, two merchandise elements, and three Heimerdingers Traits—revealed immediately through the TFT 11.20 Patch Rundown.
- Draconic Three: 4 flip egg likelihood elevated to 4 p.c.
- Draconic Three: Common worth of egg elevated to three.1 gold.
- Draconic 5: 5 flip egg likelihood elevated to 2 p.c.
- Draconic 5: Common worth of egg elevated to 7.3 gold.
- Draconic 5: A brand new 5 flip egg drop was added as a chance, containing one Drive of Nature, two merchandise elements, and three Heimerdingers (20 p.c likelihood).
Patch 11.20 will nerf Yasuo, bumping his assault pace right down to 0.85. One-cost three-star models overperforming like Kalista and Kled may even see nerfs. Quite a few system adjustments are additionally slated to happen, showcasing a second Armory drop and new “uncommon” Radiant Blessings.
Gamers can take a look at out all the brand new TFT Patch 11.20 adjustments on PBE, and the replace will drop on the dwell servers on Oct. 6.
https://dotesports.com/tft/information/tft-11-20-patch-rundown-creates-fun-trait-changes-to-meta-with-draconic | TFT 11.20 Patch Rundown creates ‘enjoyable’ trait adjustments to meta with Draconic