Business

Tesla Model S fire spread to another Tesla, consumed garage and damaged home, owner says

blank
A hearth inspection report cited the Tesla Mannequin S’s thermal administration system and a fault within the electrical system as two doable causes within the hearth.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video/expertise/tesla-model-s-fire-spread-to-another-tesla-consumed-garage-and-damaged-home-owner-says/2021/08/04/ce3fabfe-2032-4752-96de-a3467023d88a_video.html?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=wp_business | Tesla Mannequin S hearth unfold to a different Tesla, consumed storage and broken residence, proprietor says

snopx

Inter Reviewed is an automatic aggregator of the all world’s media. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials, please contact us by email – admin@interreviewed.com. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

4 + 6 =

Back to top button