Elon Musk held an all palms assembly for Tesla workers on Thursday night, and the complete name has been leaked on Twitter by intrepid journalist and investor Sawyer Merritt. One of many greatest bits of news from the decision is that Tesla Cybertruck manufacturing has been delayed to late 2022.
• The Cybertruck has been delayed to late 2022. “Manufacturing beginning late 2022 and quantity manufacturing in 2023”
— Sawyer Merritt 📈🚀 (@SawyerMerritt) September 3, 2021
Cybertruck had beforehand been scheduled to begin production in late 2021 with a ramp up in 2022, however the schedule is slipping, as is the case with many Tesla merchandise. Earlier this week, Tesla CEO Elon Musk confirmed that the obscenely costly Tesla Roadster had been delayed till 2023, citing provide chain points. It’s seemingly that Cybertruck is going through the identical points. Simply as we speak, Ford reported a 33% decline in gross sales within the month of August because the semiconductor scarcity continues to have an effect on the car business as a complete.
Merritt’s Twitter thread was stuffed with a bunch of nice leaks and tidbits of news. This is some bullet factors:
- Berlin Gigafactory is on monitor for October approval
- Tesla plans on portray Tesla on the Austin Gigafactory roof so it is going to be seen by planes
- “FSD 10 is sort of profound, a revelation, is the long run,” in accordance with Elon Musk
- Elon mentioned Tesla is contemplating not together with a steering wheel or pedals within the rumored extra reasonably priced Mannequin 2 automobile
- The Mannequin 2 $25,000 automobile is not going to go by that title
- Open charging community to different automobiles quickly, will begin in Europe
- Elon is anticipating great progress within the subsequent few years at Tesla
- A Robo Tesla Van is coming sooner or later, with a concentrate on addressing the wants of individuals with disabilities
Whereas a few of these bits of news are thrilling, a lot of them revolve round future merchandise. Elon Musk is the grasp of hyping up future merchandise to the purpose that prospects will plop down $245,000 for a Tesla Roadster Founders Version preorder in 2017 and never complain when it will get delayed to 2023. These poor saps will in all probability discover one thing optimistic within the news of the Cybertruck delay, as a result of they only can not help themselves. Because the semiconductor shortage continues to harm shopper electronics corporations in addition to the car business, it seems that Musk and Tesla will not be capable of summon sufficient smoke and mirrors to stop delays.
— Productive Citizen ✌🏾💙🙏🏾👊🏾 (@technosucks) November 24, 2019
The long run is lengthy for Tesla, however the firm has little room for error with a market capitalization of $725 billion. What do you consider Tesla and Elon Musk? Do you personal any of their electrical automobiles? Did you preorder the Cybertruck? Assume it seems like junk? Tell us within the feedback part under. We actually need to hear your opinion.
https://www.shacknews.com/article/126480/tesla-cybertruck-delayed-to-late-2022-according-to-internal-meeting-leak | Tesla Cybertruck delayed to late 2022 in accordance with inner assembly leak