- Now you can transfer your WhatsApp chat historical past to Telegram.
- The characteristic was added to Telegram’s iOS app.
- It’s nonetheless not accessible on Android.
Telegram launched the brand new message historical past import instrument on its iOS app yesterday. It got here bundled with model 7.4 of the app. The replace notes for the model learn as follows:
Telegram quickly issued one other replace with model quantity 7.4.1 that deleted the migration instrument’s point out. Nonetheless, you’ll nonetheless have the ability to import chats over from WhatsApp.
Learn how to export WhatsApp chats to Telegram
To switch your WhatsApp chat historical past to Telegram, you will want the most recent variations of each apps. Upon getting that, you may comply with the steps beneath to import your chats from WhatsApp to Telegram.
Observe that there isn’t any method of batch importing conversations. You’ll have to maneuver over particular person chats from WhatsApp to Telegram. That stated, listed below are the steps that’ll assist you accomplish that.
- Open WhatsApp and faucet on the chat you wish to export
- Head into the contact information menu and choose “Export chat”
- You’ll now see an choice to “Connect Media” or “With out Media”
- Select your most well-liked choice
- Now select Telegram from the sharing menu and choose the contact you wish to assign the imported chat to
- You’ll now see a immediate to import messages. Choose “Import”
To know extra about Telegram and the way it works, you may head to our dedicated guide here.