Starbase has acquired an replace, dubbed EA Construct 550, bringing a number of enhancements and additions to crafting, audio, analysis, and extra.
Starbase entered Early Entry late last month, bringing the voxel and vortex-based house MMO onto Steam. Starbase was announced again in 2019 alongside a reveal trailer. Two years later, the crew introduced their intent to push it to Early Access.
The newest patch brings a number of enhancements and additions to audio, crafting, analysis, Simple Construct Mode, the financial system, results, gameplay, stock, jobs, settings, ships, ship designer, stations, instruments, tripod, tutorial, and UI.
Along with these enhancements and tweaks, a number of main updates have been additionally introduced as a part of this patch. These embody:
- Tripod and Tripod Autocannon add 20 tons of weight to the ship they’re connected to
- In whole full tripod weights 40 tons
- Very small ships have a threat of struggling catastrophic structural injury, if too many Tripods are added to them
- That is ship particular and outcomes could fluctuate primarily based on structural integrity of the ship
- Stock crafting with ore crates
- Free weld Simple Construct Mode at stations (single components will be connected to stations). Use C to toggle between modes
- New rotate logic in Simple Construct Mode: Shift+Mousewheel rotates the piece in hand round its horizontal axis. This replaces the outdated X/Y/Z rotate logic
- New single icon crafting menus
You possibly can try the full patch notes here.
https://www.mmog.com/information/starbase-patch-adds-and-improves-economy-crafting-more-2000122798 | Starbase Patch Provides and Improves Economic system, Crafting, Extra