Star Citizen’s Alpha 3.14 is out now and provides the cloud metropolis of Orison floating within the clouds of the brand new fuel big, Crusader.
The marquee function for 3.14 is the brand new planet Crusader and its port, Orison Metropolis. Crusader, the planet, is called such after Crusader Industries, the corporate accountable for the shipyards residing there.
The brand new volumetric cloud tech debuts alongside 3.14, necessitated by the fuel big. Cloud Imperium Video games notes this tech will likely be expanded sooner or later to permit them to flesh out further element on current planets.
A number of new gameplay options have been added as effectively, just like the addition of Give up to regulation system model 2. Moreover, there’s a brand new missile operator mode. The RSI Constellation Taurus is the brand new ship readily available.
Alpha 3.14 additionally brings a bunch of bug fixes similar to:
- Participant mates record in recreation ought to not be capped at a most of fifty gamers
- The Loading screens ought to not be enlarged and zoomed in on facet ratios increased than 16:9 (i.e. 21:9 and 32:9)
- Mounted a problem that would trigger a Participant’s cursor to get caught on the sport display
- Participant emotes ought to now appropriately play by slash instructions and the interior thought wheel
- Mounted a problem inflicting bought carryable objects to vanish in a short time after they’re dropped or positioned on the bottom
- Quantum Touring to a celebration member near a planet floor ought to not typically trigger the participant to fly into the planet
You’ll be able to take a look at the full patch notes here. We’ve some extra particulars on Star Citizen’s 3.14 replace here. And when you missed Alpha 3.13’s launch again in April, you possibly can catch up here.
https://www.mmog.com/information/star-citizen-alpha-314-brings-cloud-city-orison-and-gas-giant-crusader-2000122742 | Star Citizen Alpha 3.14 Brings Cloud Metropolis Orison and Gasoline Large Crusader