Atlanta @ San Antonio
Current record: Atlanta 9-9; San Antonio 4-12
What to know
After a five-game house, the Atlanta Hawks will be on the road. They’ll meet the San Antonio Spurs at 8:30 p.m. ET Wednesday at the AT&T Center. If the competition is like the Hawks’ 134-129 win from their previous meeting in April, the scorers will be really busy.
Atlanta must be more grateful after their game against the Oklahoma City Thunder on Monday. Atlanta enjoyed a cozy 113-101 win over Oklahoma City. Atlanta’s Guard Point Trae Young did his thing and shot 5 to 9 from downtown and finished with 30 points and six dimes.
As for San Antonio, it looks like they got the smaller clavicle half off at Thanksgiving dinner. It was close but no cigar for the Spurs as they lost 115-111 to the Phoenix Suns on Monday. The defeat was even more heartbreaking for San Antonio, who had fallen 123-121 when the two teams met earlier in May. Their loss shouldn’t obscure the point guard’s performance Dejounte Murray, who scored twice with 18 points, 11 assists, and ten goals, and the shooting guard White Derrick, who had 19 points. Murray’s performance made up for a slower game against the Minnesota Timberwolves last week.
The Hawks are the favorite team in this match, with a 4-point victory. Smart bets are those who keep their money for Atlanta’s rival whenever they hit the streets.
Atlanta’s win lifted them to 9-9 while San Antonio’s defeat brought them down 4-12. We’ll see if Atlanta can repeat their recent success or if San Antonio can bounce back and reverse their fortunes.
How to watch
- When: Wednesday at 8:30 p.m. ET
- Where: AT&T Center – San Antonio, Texas
- TV: Bally Sports – Southeast
- Streaming online: fuboTV (Free trial. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Monitor: CBS Sports App
- Fare: $12.00
Hawks are 4 points favorite against Spurs, according to the latest information NBA Odds.
The odds providers have been matching the betting community on this match, as the game opens with a spread of 4 points and is right there.
Top / Bottom: -109
San Antonio have won seven of their last 12 games against Atlanta.
- April 1, 2021 – Atlanta 134 vs San Antonio 129
- February 12, 2021 – San Antonio 125 vs Atlanta 114
- January 17, 2020 – Atlanta 121 vs San Antonio 120
- November 5, 2019 – Atlanta 108 vs San Antonio 100
- April 2, 2019 – San Antonio 117 vs Atlanta 111
- March 6, 2019 – San Antonio 111 vs Atlanta 104
- January 15, 2018 – Atlanta 102 vs San Antonio 99
- November 20, 2017 – San Antonio 96 vs Atlanta 85
- March 13, 2017 – San Antonio 107 vs Atlanta 99
- January 1, 2017 – Atlanta 114 vs San Antonio 112
- December 12, 2015 – San Antonio 103 vs Atlanta 78
- November 28, 2015 – San Antonio 108 vs Atlanta 88
https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/spurs-vs-hawks-live-stream-info-tv-channel-how-to-watch-nba-on-tv-stream-online-26739840/ Spurs vs Hawks live stream info, TV channel: How to watch NBA on TV, stream