Spotify Wrapped Not Working: Fix ‘Page could not be loaded’ error
Spotify Wrapped is available for 2021, but it doesn’t work for some users on both iPhone (iOS) and Android. Instead of providing a summary of the user’s listening habits over the past year, in a quirky and sane format, the app throws a “Can’t load” error message and asks the user to “try it.” again”. For those who can’t get Spotify Unwrapped, here’s how to fix it.
How to fix Spotify Wrapped not working error “The page could not be loaded”
To fix the Spotify Wrapped not working error, users must:
- Close the application completely.
- Swiping an app closes the app on both iPhone and Android.
- Install the latest update.
- Check the App Store on iPhone or Google Play Store on Android and make sure the latest version of Spotify is installed.
- Open the Spotify app again.
- With the latest update installed, your Unwrapped experience will now be available on the Home menu.
- Listen to more music.
- If the Unwrapped message is still not there, it may be because you haven’t heard enough music. Try listening to more songs by different artists and in different genres.
The Spotify Wrapped experience provides a great summary of all the music users listened to throughout the year. Therefore, it is understandable why people who get the “Page could not be loaded” error are frustrated.
By following the steps above, most users should be able to fix the problem and enjoy Spotify Wrapped for 2021.
In other news, Doctor Strange 2 Villain Might Just Been Leaked By LEGO, of everything!
Halo Infinite’s Cat Spartan is confusing players. Here’s what you need to know on this curious armor.
Wondering if the Elden Ring is worth all the hype it’s getting? Check out the GameRevolution preview to find out what all the fuss is about.
https://www.gamerevolution.com/guides/698763-spotify-wrapped-not-working-couldnt-load-the-page-error-fix Spotify Wrapped Not Working: Fix ‘Page could not be loaded’ error