Welcome to Splash – one of the most relaxing fish shooting games out there! Feed and raise fish as you grow your marine reef, and raise hundreds of species!
Raise hundreds of different species of fish, decorate your reef with beautiful corals and recreate the ocean with exotic wildlife. Record your discoveries in Aquapedia and learn interesting facts about your fish, corals and reefs! Watch the amazing view as your reef comes to life, teeming with different types of fish in a relaxing ocean reef environment. Create the most stunning reef in all the fishery!
So come and play one of the best fish shooting games out there! Splash is brimming with eye-catching species, stunning ocean reef environments, and relaxing gameplay that’s sure to keep you entertained for hours – this isn’t an aquarium!
– Splash is one of the only fish shooting games you learn while playing. From a tiny Wrasse to a massive Shark, every fish in Splash is a real species. You will discover much more than in a visit to the aquarium!
– Build and nurture your own beautiful reef, embellished with beautiful real-life corals.
– Raise and grow fish species including angelfish, clownfish, cute seahorses and hungry sharks – this is not an aquarium!
– Relax with your new ocean friends, guide them through the reef and observe their unique personalities and behaviors.
– Catalog your discoveries and learn more about your fish in Aquapedia, full of facts about the marine life you discover.
– Connect with friends to redeem gifts and help each other in your water games.
– Become an ocean photographer and capture your favorite fish. Customize photos and share your creations with your friends!
– Feed and grow fish, then release your fish into the wider sea to repopulate the ocean with exotic life.
– Participate in special events to collect unique fish for a limited time only.
– Level up to unlock more fish, decorations and space for your reef sanctuary.
*** By award-winning studio Runaway Play. Try our new title Old Friends Dog Game today! ***
Please note that the “splashcam” feature requires read/write permission to external storage, in order to save in game screenshots taken by players to their device.