Features of Game Spaceship War 1: Alien Shooter MOD:
More than 100,000
About Spaceship War Game 1: Alien Shooter
Table of contents
- Latest update
- How to install the APK/MOD file of the game Spaceship War 1: Alien Shooter?
Spaceship War Game 1: Alien Shooter (MOD, Unlimited Money) Your mission is with your ship to explore the planets in the galaxy, each with a very different enemy, acting differently.
By the way, the final bosses get stronger with each level.
With your ships, you can go to Earth, to Mercury, to Venus, to Saturn, to Mars, to Jupiter, to the Moon, to Pluto, to Uranus, to Mars. Neptune, to Kepler, to Ceres, to Callisto, to Europe, Gliese, Eris, Titan, Triton, Phobos and Deimos.
Additionally, there are eight spaceships available, each with different abilities and firing patterns.
Therefore, there are three types of lasers with very different speeds and rates of fire.
On the other hand, the skills we can use are stealth, energy shield, destructive rays and the help of allies.
As a spaceship game, you will have to shoot lasers, use skills, collect power-ups and upgrade the ship.
In short, to move the spaceship and shoot, slide your finger across the screen of your phone or tablet.
* 20 planets
* 4 skills.
* 8 spaceships.
* Easy controls.
* Translated into English, into Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Brazilian, Turkish, Russian, Malay, Japanese, Chinese, Danish Circuit, Norwegian, Polish, Swedish, to Indonesian, to Arabic, to Korean, to Thai, to Indian and to Persian.
* Does not require WI-FI.
Thanks for playing along.
Spaceship War Game 1: Alien Shooter Arcade Game:
- Some bug fixes and improvements
- Minor bug fixes
- Added new version
- New quests added
How to install Spaceship War 1: Alien Shooter game on android phone or tablet?
Download the Spaceship War Game 1: Alien Shooter APK file from androidimod.com, then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or My Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.space.wars)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update phone settings:
- Go to your phone’s Settings page
- Tap Security or Apps
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK