Information about Space Corgi – Jumping dog space travel game MOD features:
6.0 and up
April 11, 2022
About Space Corgi – Space travel game for jumping dogs
Table of contents
- Latest update
- How to install Space Corgi – Dog jump APK/MOD file?
Space Corgi – Space travel game for dogs (MOD, Unlimited Money) Leave your space exploration with Welsh Corgi!
Embark on your adventure more amazing skills!
Welsh Corgi, Dachshund, Pomeranian Be the owner of such a cute puppy!
Choose your favorite puppy 10 Points Challenge!
※ This game requires a Google Play login.
1. Google Play Sign In Solution
>> Update Google Play Services: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.gms
>> Update Google Play Games: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.play.games
■ Smartphone App Permissions
[Smartphone App Permissions]
We are requesting certain app permissions to provide the services below.
[Optional App Permissions]
– Photos / Media / Files: Save screenshots, necessary permissions for shared features.
* The game is still playable if you do not grant these permissions.
[How to Withdraw Permissions]
▶ Android above 6.0: Settings > Apps > Select app > Permissions List > Allow/Deny Permissions
▶ Android below 6.0: Upgrade OS to deny permission or delete apps
* The original game may not offer individual permission settings; in this case use above method to adjust permissions.
* This app offers in-app purchases. You can disable this feature by adjusting your device settings.
Space Corgi – Space Travel Game for Dogs Jumping Arcade Game:
- Some bug fixes and improvements
- Minor bug fixes
- Added new version
- New quests added
How to install Space Corgi – Space Travel Game on android phone or tablet?
Download the APK file of the space travel game Space Corgi – Space Jumping Dog from androidimod.com, then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or My Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (me.nextdoors.spacecorgi)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update phone settings:
- Go to your phone’s Settings page
- Tap Security or Apps
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK